Showing Collections: 1–20 of 23
- Photographic prints 8
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 7
- Authors 6
- American literature -- 20th century 5
- Audiovisual materials 4
- Photographs 4
- Authors, German 3
- Posters 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Slides (photographs) 3
- Sound recordings 3
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Authors, German -- Archives 2
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century 2
- Born digital 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- European literature -- 20th Century 2
- Germany -- Intellectual life -- 20th Century 2
- Interviews 2
- Motion pictures (visual works) 2 ∧ less
- English 19
- French 14
- Multiple languages 6
- Italian 5
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Mann, Thomas, 1875-1955 5
- Hofmannsthal, Hugo von, 1874-1929 3
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 3
- Arendt, Hannah, 1906-1975 2
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951 2
- Calder, Alexander, 1898-1976 2
- Cassirer, Ernst, 1874-1945 2
- Cohen, Hermann, 1842-1918 2
- Dubuffet, Jean, 1901-1985 2
- Duthuit, Georges, 1891-1973 2
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955 2
- Faber du Faur, Curt von, 1890-1966 2
- Goll, Yvan, 1891-1950 2
- Grass, Günter, 1927-2015 2
- Gulʹ, Roman, 1896-1986 2
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 2
- James, Henry, 1843-1916 2
- Nin, Anaïs, 1903-1977 2
- Pantheon Books 2 ∧ less
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Edwin J. Beinecke Collection of Robert Louis Stevenson contains correspondence, manuscripts, personal papers, and research files by, about, and relating to Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson.
The Hermann Broch Archive contains correspondence; manuscripts of books, plays, poems, articles and essays, book reviews, and short stories; writings of others; personal papers; photographs; and videocassettes.
The Ernst Cassirer Papers - Addition consists of manuscripts, research notes, correspondence from such persons as Hermann Cohen, Dimitry Gawronsky, Ernst Hoffmann and Raymond Klibansky and personal papers documenting the life of Ernst Cassirer. Also included are letters from Cassirer to his wife, Toni, and materials gathered by Toni Cassirer following Ernst Cassirer's death in 1945.
Single manuscripts and small groups of manuscripts, including literary manuscripts, letters, and other documents. Materials are grouped under headings by author or corporate name.
The Charles H. Hapgood Papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, and research materials related to Hapgood's research projects and publications on earth science, archeology, ancient history, parapsychology, and spirit communication.
The Henry Miller papers contain writings, journals, administrative files, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers chiefly documenting Miller's life and career from the 1950s through 1970s.