Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Photographs 2
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Austria -- History -- 1918-1938 1
- Austria -- Intellectual life 1
- Austrian literature 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Authors and publishers -- Austria 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Authors, Austrian -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Authors, Exiled 1
- Authors, German 1
- Authors, German -- Archives 1
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century 1
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Democracy -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Ethics 1
- Exiles' writings, Austrian 1
- Germany -- Intellectual life -- 20th Century 1
- Human rights 1 ∧ less
Hermann Broch archive
Call Number: YCGL MSS 1
Overview: The Hermann Broch Archive contains correspondence; manuscripts of books, plays, poems, articles and essays, book reviews, and short stories; writings of others; personal papers; photographs; and videocassettes.
Dates: 1872-1990s, bulk 1930-1951
Ernst Cassirer papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 98
Overview: The Ernst Cassirer Papers consist of manuscripts, research notes, correspondence, and personal papers documenting the life of Ernst Cassirer.
Thomas Mann collection
Call Number: YCGL MSS 5
Overview: The Thomas Mann Collection consists of manuscripts, letters, photographs, and printed materials relating to the life and work of Mann and his wife, Katia.
Fedor Stepun papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 172
Overview: The Papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of Fedor Stepun as an émigré writer, educator, and political commentator. Principal correspondents include such famous Russian émigré writers as Nikolaĭ Arsenʹev, Ivan Bunin, Roman Gulʹ, I︠U︡riĭ Ivask, Michael Karpovich, Aleksandr Kerensky, Victor Leontovitsch, S. P. Melʹgunov, N. P. Poltorat︠s︡kiĭ, Leonid Rzhevskiĭ, Gleb Struve, Dmitrij Tschižewskij, V. Veĭdle, M. V....
Dates: 1902-1965, bulk 1946-1965
Bernard Wolfe papers
Call Number: YCAL MSS 831
Overview: The collection includes correspondence, writings and research material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers relating to American author Bernard Wolfe. There is correspondence, including incoming and outgoing letters, with family, friends, writers, publishers, editors, and labor organizations. Individual corrrespondents include: Pearl Buck, Marcel Duhamel, Dwight MacDonald, Henry Miller, A. J. Muste, John Crowe Ranson, Harry Ross, and Wolfe's brother Albert; there is a third-party...