Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Abbe, James Edward, 1883-1973 1
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Adams, Katharine, 1862-1952 1
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 1
- American Baptist Missionary Union. Assam Mission 1
- American Institute of Graphic Arts 1
- Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870 1
- André, R. (Richard), 1834-1907 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Anglund, Joan Walsh, 1926- 1
- Armory Show (1913 New York, N.Y.) 1
- Balfour, Graham, Sir, 1859-1929 1
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 1
- Baxter, Charles, 1848-1919 1
- Beinecke, Edwin J. (Edwin John), 1886-1970 1
- Bemelmans, Ludwig, 1898-1962 1
- Billings, Hammatt, 1818-1874 1
- Boutet de Monvel, Louis Maurice, 1850-1913 1
- Boutet de Monvel, Roger, 1879-1951 1
- Bowles, Carington, 1724-1793 1 ∧ less
Edwin J. Beinecke Collection of Robert Louis Stevenson
Call Number: GEN MSS 664
Overview: The Edwin J. Beinecke Collection of Robert Louis Stevenson contains correspondence, manuscripts, personal papers, and research files by, about, and relating to Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson.
Dates: 1828-1970, bulk 1870-1940
Mabel Dodge Luhan papers
Call Number: YCAL MSS 196
Overview: The Luhan papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and personal papers documenting the life and work of Mabel Dodge Luhan.Series I, Correspondence, consists chiefly of incoming letters from family, friends, fans and publishers. Luhan's activities and relationships in New York and New Mexico, with artists, writers, labor leaders and Native American Indians, are well documented. Correspondents include John Evans, John Collier, Gertrude and Leo Stein, Hutchins...
Dates: 1859-1961, bulk 1913-1951
Press of the Woolly Whale records
Call Number: GEN MSS 932
Overview: The collection primarily consists of correspondence and production files related to publications issued by the Press of the Woolly Whale, including original and carbon typescripts, corrected page proofs and galleys, paper samples, title page and endpaper designs, dummies, notes, and receipts. Some of the production files hold original artwork for illustrations; also present are four photoengravings used to print endpapers for Melbert B. Cary's two-volume work Mademoiselle from Armentieres. In...
Dates: 1893-1968, bulk 1928-1941
Kurt Seligmann papers
Call Number: YCAL MSS 827
Overview: The Kurt Seligmann Papers consist of correspondence, personal papers, photographs, and artwork documenting his personal life and artwork. The papers provide insight into Seligmann's work as a surrealist painter and engraver and his circle of friends, many of whom were artists and writers. Correspondents include Nicolas Calas, Alexander Calder, Pierre Courthion, Enrico Donati, Jean Dubuffet, Charles Duits, Georges Duthuit, George W. Federoff, Fernand Léger, Pierre Mabille, Robert Motherwell,...
Betsy Beinecke Shirley collection of American children's literature
Call Number: GEN MSS 764
Overview: Collection consists of manuscripts (correspondence and drafts of writings), illustration material (drawings in all media, photographs, book dummies, and printing blocks and plates), and publication proofs by various authors and artists including Louisa May Alcott, Alexander Anderson, Louis-Maurice Boutet de Monvel, Gelett Burgess, Harrison Cady, Palmer Cox, F. O. C. Darley, W. W. Denslow, Jo Mora, Peter Newell, and Symeon Shimin, as well as work produced for the McLoughlin Brothers publishing...