Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Cox, Palmer, 1840-1924 2
- Gide, André, 1869-1951 2
- Albert, Eugen d', 1864-1932 1
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 1
- American Baptist Missionary Union. Assam Mission 1
- Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870 1
- André, R. (Richard), 1834-1907 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Anglund, Joan Walsh, 1926- 1
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 1
- Audran, Edmond, 1842-1901 1
- Augenstein, Johann Huldreich 1
- Auric, Georges, 1899-1983 1
- Backhaus, Wilhelm, 1884-1969 1
- Balfe, M. W. (Michael William), 1808-1870 1
- Balfe, M. W. (Michael William), 1808-1870 (Satanella) 1
- Bantock, Granville, Sir, 1868-1946 1
- Bantock, Granville, Sir, 1868-1946 (Songs. Selections) 1
- Batalla (Barcelona, Spain) 1
- Baudelaire, Charles, 1821-1867 1 ∧ less
Call Number: GEN MSS 601
Overview: The Frederick R. Koch Collection consists of musical, literary, and historical materials collected by Frederick R. Koch, principally through purchases at public auctions, 1979-1986. Including individual items, concentrations of related materials, and several extensive archives, the collection is a broad and deep resource for study of the lives and works of a range of composers, authors, and other historical figures.Most materials are music manuscripts, literary manuscripts, drawings, and...
Call Number: GEN MSS 238
Overview: The Victor Serge Papers contain correspondence; writings; immigration and identification documents for Serge and his wife, Liouba; death masks of Serge and of Leon Trotsky; and various materials concerning Serge (including correspondence, clippings, and photocopies of writings) that were collected by his son, Vlady Kibalchich. The correspondence includes letters between Serge and his wife, son, and other relatives; a few letters between third parties; letters between Serge and his friends and...
Dates: 1912-1994, bulk 1936-1947
Call Number: GEN MSS 764
Overview: Collection consists of manuscripts (correspondence and drafts of writings), illustration material (drawings in all media, photographs, book dummies, and printing blocks and plates), and publication proofs by various authors and artists including Louisa May Alcott, Alexander Anderson, Louis-Maurice Boutet de Monvel, Gelett Burgess, Harrison Cady, Palmer Cox, F. O. C. Darley, W. W. Denslow, Jo Mora, Peter Newell, and Symeon Shimin, as well as work produced for the McLoughlin Brothers publishing...
Call Number: YCAL MSS 89
Overview: The Flora Stieglitz Straus Collection of Stieglitz Family Papers consists of letters, photographs, printed materials, journals, and a scrapbook documenting the lives of Alfred Stieglitz's extended family. Included in the first series, Stieglitz Family Papers, are letters between family members, a draft of an autobiography by Edward J. Stieglitz, and biographical information about Julius Stieglitz. Series II, Alfred Stieglitz and Georgia O'Keeffe, contains a number of letters from Stieglitz and...