Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 7
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Poets -- Italy -- 20th Century 2
- Visual poetry 2
- Visual poetry, Italian -- 20th Century 2
- Ancona (Italy) 1
- Architectural design -- Italy -- 20th Century 1
- Architecture -- Italy -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Artists -- Italy -- 20th Century 1
- Born digital 1
- Design -- Italy -- 20th Century 1
- Editors -- United States 1
- Europe -- History -- Sources 1
- Europe -- Politics and government 1
- Festivals -- Italy -- Urbino 1
- France -- History -- 14th century 1
- France -- History -- 15th century 1
- France -- History -- 16th century 1
- France -- History -- 17th century 1
- France -- History -- 18th century 1
- France -- History -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- Carrega, Ugo, 1935-2014 2
- Louis, King of France, XIV, 1638-1715 2
- Mazarin, Jules, 1602-1661 2
- Achillini, Claudio, 1574-1640 1
- Agraphiōtēs, Dēmosthenēs, 1946- 1
- Alexander, Pope, VII, 1599-1667 1
- Andreini, Francesco, approximately 1548-1624 1
- Bagnani, Gilbert, 1900-1985 1
- Bennett, Charles H. (Charles Hodges), 1906- 1
- Bertini, Gianni, 1922-2010 1
- Blaine, Julien, 1942- 1
- Bory, Jean-François, 1938- 1
- Buonamente, Giovanni Battista, -1642 1
- Capece, Alessandro, 1575?- 1
- Catholic Church (Foreign relations) 1
- Chapman, R. W. (Robert William), 1881-1960 1
- Chopin, Henri, 1922-2008 1
- Christina, Queen of Sweden, 1626-1689 1
- Clavin, Hans 1
- Clement, Pope, XI, 1649-1721 1 ∧ less
Call Number: GEN MSS 1450
Scope and Contents: The collection consists of artwork by Ugo Carrega. It primarily documents Carrega's concrete or visual poetry, and includes examples of paintings, mixed media, and sculpture.
Call Number: GEN MSS 110
Overview: The collection contains over 2,000 short manuscripts and printed documents including news bulletins, diplomatic reports, histories, letters, scholarly and practical treatises, legal records, broadsides, genealogies, sermons and orations, plays, and poems. It is especially rich in material concerning the diplomatic role of the Papal States during the War of the Spanish Succession; reports on papal conclaves, instructions to nuncios, and letters from the College of Cardinals; and items pertaining...
Dates: circa 1550-1848, bulk 1600-1750
Call Number: GEN MSS 1308
Scope and Contents: Correspondence, writings, photographs, artwork, printed material and other papers by, to, or relating to Italian artist Ugo La Pietra. The collection documents La Pietra’s creative process from the 1960s through the 1980s, exhibitions of his works, and his collaborations with other architects and artists such as Riccardo Dalisi, Gianni Pettena, and Franco Vaccari.
Dates: circa 1964-2013
Call Number: Monteverdi 2
Overview: Manuscripts in the Albi Rosenthal Collection of Monteverdi and the Birth of Opera consist of letters, writings, and music relating to Monteverdi and others involved in the creation of opera in seventeenth-century Italy. Letters of Monteverdi collaborators Claudio Achillini, Jacopo Peri, Ottavio Rinuccini, and other musicians and writers, addressed to third parties or unidentified recipients, concern Monteverdi's music and other music subjects. Other materials include a volume of holograph music...
Dates: 1579-1966 1612-1670, bulk 1612-1670
Call Number: GEN MSS 493
Overview: The collection consists of manuscripts, correspondence and other papers pertaining to Morpurgo's literary career, including manuscripts of Il fuoco delle piramidi (1923) and several poems.
Dates: [ca. 1918-1940]
Call Number: GEN MSS 838
Overview: The Walter L. Pforzheimer Collection of Historical Manuscripts contains approximately 500 manuscript documents, circa 1370s-1870s, consisting of letters, legal documents, and other manuscripts written or signed by European heads of state, government, diplomatic, military or church officials, or literary authors. Most materials are French, including documents signed by French royalty and nobility, 14th-18th centuries. Many French manuscripts date from the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars,...
Dates: circa 1370-1960s, bulk 1500-1830
Call Number: GEN MSS 971
Overview: The collection consists of correspondence, typewriter poems, photographs, artwork, artist books, and photocopy books documenting the work of Sarenco. Notable correspondents inlcude Dēmosthenēs Agraphiōtēs, Gianni Bertini, Julien Blaine, Jean-François Bory, Ugo Carrega, Henri Chopin, Pierre Garnier, Ladislav Novák, and Lamberto Pignotti. Typewriter poems include works by Dēmosthenēs Agraphiōtēs, Bartolomé Ferrando, Henri Chopin, Hans Clavin, Ilse Garnier, Pierre Garnier, Arrigo...
Call Number: LWL MSS 23
Overview: The Yale Edition of Horace Walpole's Correspondence Editorial Project Records document the research, planning, editing, publishing, and marketing of W. S. Lewis’s scholarly edition of the correspondence of Horace Walpole (1717-1797), issued in forty-eight volumes between 1937 and 1983 by Yale University Press.
Dates: 1900-1983, bulk 1936-1983
Found in: Lewis Walpole Library