Showing Collections: 1–20 of 148
- Europe 7
- Historians 6
- LGBTQ resource 6
- Latin America 6
- World War, 1914-1918 6
- Asia 5
- World War, 1939-1945 5
- Diaries 4
- Educators 4
- Photographs 4
- Brazil 3
- Diplomats 3
- Posters 3
- Spain -- History -- Civil War, 1936-1939 3
- Women 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Propaganda 3
- Africa 2
- Architects 2
- Born digital 2
- China -- History -- Taiping Rebellion, 1850-1864 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 15
- Yale University. Library. Judaica Collection 5
- House, Edward Mandell, 1858-1938 3
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 3
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 3
- American National Red Cross 2
- Bullitt, William C. (William Christian), 1891-1967 2
- Chinese Educational Commission 2
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 2
- Irgun tsevaʼi leʼumi 2
- Loḥame ḥerut Yiśraʼel 2
- Peter, Emperor of Russia, I, 1672-1725 2
- Schweitzer, Albert, 1875-1965 2
- United Nations 2
- Yale University. Department of History 2
- A.N.R.D 1
- Abbott, Gordon, 1863-1937 1
- Abi-Ḥasira, Jacob ben Masoud, 1808-1880 1
- Abiṭbol, ʻAmor, 1782-1854 1
- Abramsky, Yeḥezkel, 1886-1976 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 107
- Stored onsite and offsite 41
The collection is comprised of 1284 film posters, 156 film lobby cards, and 96 film press books from Arab countries. The majority of the items are from Egypt, but include pieces from Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and other countries.
The papers consist of correspondence, diaries, writings, notes, photographs, and miscellanea documenting the personal life and professional career of Kan'ichi Asakawa, a professor of Japanese history at Yale University and author of several books on Japanese history.
Correspondence and papers compiled by Allen Jennings Barthold relating to the Courier de Boston, a newspaper published in the 1780s, and its editor Paul-Joseph Guérard de Nancrède.
The collection includes correspondence and other materials, primarily written by Nanabhai K. Bhatt to his son Pravin N. Bhatt. The materials document the political and social climate in India from the late 1940s through the early 1960s. In addition, collection materials provide background information on Pravin Bhatt's career as a scientist at Yale University and internationally.
The papers consist of letters, many written by Paul Blum to his family during his service in the U. S. Army Ambulance Service with the French army, 1918-1919. Further correspondence with numerous associates through the time of his death in 1981 is included, as well as memorabilia, a biography, and printed material.
The collection comprises campaign brochures, flyers, and posters representing the various political parties that participated in the 2006 October 1st general election to determine the presidency and parliament seats of Bosnia and Herzegovina; entity parliaments for the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as the Republika Srpska; and canton parliaments.
A collection of correspondence; writings; and published illustrated materials from and about Brazil related to Imperial Brazil, religious, economic, and geographic concerns. There is one item under the heading Portugal: a letter of condolence upon the death of a distant relative of Vasco de Gama.
Collection of materials documenting British fascist, anti-fascist, and anti-Semitic political movements in the mid-twentieth century. Includes pamphlets, leaflets, and serially published newspapers and magazines produced by organizations such as the British Empire Union, British League, British Union of Fascists, Jewish People's Council Against Fascism and Anti-Semitism, and Trades Advisory Council. Also includes a small group of rare Muslim anti-fascist leaflets.