Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Peter, Emperor of Russia, I, 1672-1725 2
- Catherine, Empress of Russia, II, 1729-1796 1
- Committee for a Sane Nuclear Policy 1
- Griboyedov, Aleksandr Sergeyevich, 1795-1829 1
- Hughes, H. Stuart (Henry Stuart), 1916-1999 1
- Miranda, Francisco de, 1750-1816 1
- Polovtsoff, Alexandre, 1867- 1
- Pushkarev, S. G. (Sergeĭ Germanovich), 1888-1980 1
- Rasputin, Grigoriĭ Efimovich, 1869-1916 1
- Solzhenit͡syn, Aleksandr Isaevich, 1918-2008 1
- Spiridovich, A. I. (Aleksandr Ivanovich), 1873-1952 1
- Vernadsky, George, 1887-1973 1
- Yale University 1 ∧ less
Henry Stuart Hughes papers
Call Number: MS 1446
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, writings, campaign records, personal papers, and photographs documenting the life and career of Henry Stuart Hughes. The collection documents Hughes' military career during and after World War II, his 1962 senatorial campaign, his tenure as co-chair and chair of the National Committee for a Sane Nuclear Policy (SANE), his academic career and writings, and his personal life.
Alexandre Polovtsoff papers
Call Number: MS 403
Overview: Notes, manuscripts, and transcript copies of Alexandre Polovtsoff's (1867-1934) writings after his emigration from Russia in 1918. Included are autobiographical materials, articles on Russian art, the imperial palaces, and Russian historical figures; also, translations of the Journal de Voyage en Russie by Francisco de Miranda, and The Curse of Wit by A. S. Griboedov.
Sergei Germanovich Pushkarev papers
Call Number: MS 1418
Overview: The papers include manuscripts, writings, memoirs, correspondence, and other papers documenting the literary and academic career, as well as the personal life, of Sergei G. Pushkarev.
Aleksandr Ivanovich Spiridovitch papers
Call Number: MS 359
Overview: The papers consist of writings and research materials dealing with Russian history, particularly the Romanov dynasty, Rasputin, and the origins of the Russian Revolution. Also included are materials on Peter the Great and the Jews in the Russian revolutionary movement.