Showing Collections: 21–36 of 36
- Manuscripts and Archives 21
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 15
- Photographs 8
- Photographic prints 6
- Authors 4
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors, American 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 2
- Diaries 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Lantern slides 2
- Modernism (Art) 2
- Photographic prints -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- France 2
- Account books 1
- Africa, French-speaking Equatorial 1
- Africa, French-speaking Equatorial -- Pictorial works 1
- African American civil rights workers 1
- African American entertainers -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less
- English 7
- German 6
- French 5
- Italian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Japanese 1 ∧ less
- Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963 2
- Galsworthy, John, 1867-1933 2
- James, Henry, 1843-1916 2
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 2
- Walpole, Hugh, 1884-1941 2
- Abyssinian Expedition (1867-1868) 1
- Academy of American Poets 1
- Actes sud (Firm) 1
- Adamovich, Georgiĭ, 1892-1972 1
- Adams, Elbridge L., 1866- 1
- Adamson, Joy 1
- Albert, Eugen d', 1864-1932 1
- American Indian Movement 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- Amin, Idi, 1925-2003 1
- Andreas-Salomé, Lou, 1861-1937 1
- Arendt, Hannah, 1906-1975 1
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 1
- Audran, Edmond, 1842-1901 1
- Augenstein, Johann Huldreich 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 22
- Stored offsite 14
Frederick R. Koch collection
Kohut family papers
The collection consists of printed material relating to political and social conditions in Morocco and photographs.
The collection consists of printed material, photographs, and textiles relating to the history of Mozambique and current political, economic, and social conditions.
The collection consists primarily of printed material relating to political, economic, and social conditions in Namibia. Some photographs are included.
The collection consists of manuscripts, printed material, and photographs relating to the history of Nigeria and current political, economic, and social conditions.
Postcards documenting the German occupation of East Africa
The collection consists of forty-eight black and white postcards from the Belgian Propoganda Ministry following the invasion of German East Africa in 1917. Although German forces in German East Africa were never defeated, the postcards show 'Occupied' German East Africa.
David Alan Richards Collection of Rudyard Kipling
Kurt Seligmann papers
South Africa historical collection
The collection consists of printed material and photographs relating to political, economic, and social conditions in Sudan.
The collection consists of printed material relating to political, economic, and social conditions in Tanzania. Photographs and textiles are also included.
The collection consists of correspondence, printed material, and photographs relating to the history and current political, economic, and social conditions in Uganda.
Helen and Kurt Wolff papers
World War I collection
An artificial collection of printed material, photographs, songs, reports, correspondence, diaries, and miscellanea of United States men, many with a Yale University connection, relating to World War I, 1914-1919.
Yale Collection of German Literature manuscript miscellany
Single manuscripts and small groups of manuscripts, including literary manuscripts, letters, and other documents. Materials are grouped under headings by author or corporate name.