Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- World War, 1914-1918 3
- Photographs 1
- Russia -- Study and teaching 1
- Soldiers -- Belgium -- Correspondence 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Atrocities 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Equipment and supplies 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Participation, Foreign 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Peace 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, French 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music 1
- Yugoslavia 1 ∧ less
- Blum, Paul C. (Paul Charles), 1898-1981 1
- House, Edward Mandell, 1858-1938 1
- Lederer, Ivo J. 1
- United States. Army (Ambulances) 1
- Williams, Ruth Adele, 1900- 1
- Williams, Ruth Adele, 1920- 1 ∧ less
Paul Charles Blum papers
The papers consist of letters, many written by Paul Blum to his family during his service in the U. S. Army Ambulance Service with the French army, 1918-1919. Further correspondence with numerous associates through the time of his death in 1981 is included, as well as memorabilia, a biography, and printed material.
Ivo John Lederer papers
The papers include background material and notes collected by Ivo J. Lederer as a scholar and author of works on Yugoslavia and Russia.
Ruth Adele Williams papers
The papers consist of letters written by three Belgian soldiers, Gustave Bleikertz, Georges Carlier, and Antoine Mahaut to Ruth Adele Williams from 1918 through 1920; a memoir written by Mahaut and a scrapbook of postcards that he sent to Williams. Biographical information and a photograph of Williams are included.
World War I collection
An artificial collection of printed material, photographs, songs, reports, correspondence, diaries, and miscellanea of United States men, many with a Yale University connection, relating to World War I, 1914-1919.