Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Congress for Cultural Freedom 1
- Giedroyc, Jerzy, 1906-2000 1
- Gombrowicz, Witold, 1904-1969 1
- Herling-Grudziński, Gustaw, 1919-2000 1
- Hertz, Zygmunt, 1908-1979 1
- Institut national de l'audiovisuel (France) 1
- Miłosz, Czesław, 1911-2004 1
- Royaumont Foundation (France) 1
- Wat, Aleksander, 1900-1967 1
- Watowa, Ola, 1903-1991 1 ∧ less
Call Number: GEN MSS 676
Overview: The papers include correspondence, writings and other material that documents Konstanty Jeleński's editorial work, literary criticism and involvement with several cultural organizations, including the Congress for Cultural Freedom, the Royaumont Foundation, and the Institut national de l'audiovisuel. A significant portion of the papers documents Jeleński's translation and criticism of the writings of Witold Gombrowicz. The Papers are not a complete literary archive of Jeleński's life and work...
Call Number: GEN MSS 705
Overview: The papers document the life and writings of Aleksander Wat, from his early poetry in the 1910s to the posthumous publication of his work by his wife Paulina and by Czes?aw Mi?osz. Early material (prior to the end of the Second World War) is sparse and consists chiefly of correspondence, personal documents and photographs. Among the early material is documentation of the Wat's exile in Kazakhstan. Later material includes numerous notebooks that contain drafts of poetry and prose writings, and...