Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century 6
- Authors 3
- Authors, Exiled 3
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Russia -- Emigration and immigration 3
- Russian literature -- 20th Century 3
- Poets, Russian -- 20th Century 2
- Political refugees -- Soviet Union 2
- Editors 1
- Exiles' writings, Russian -- 20th Century 1
- Futurism (Art) -- Italy 1
- Intellectuals -- Soviet Union 1
- Journalists 1
- Novoe russkoe slovo 1
- Novyĭ zhurnal 1
- Photographs 1
- Photographs -- 20th Century 1
- Pravoslavnai︠a︡ Rusʹ 1
- Russian newspapers 1
- Russian poetry 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- French 2
- German 1
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 7
- Zaĭt︠s︡ev, Boris, 1881-1972 7
- Bunin, Ivan Alekseevich, 1870-1953 6
- Kerensky, Aleksandr Fyodorovich, 1881-1970 5
- Odoevt︠s︡eva, Irina, 1895-1990 5
- Gippius, Z. N. (Zinaida Nikolaevna), 1869-1945 4
- Ivanov, Georgiĭ, 1894-1958 4
- Losskiĭ, N. O. (Nikolaĭ Onufrievich), 1870-1965 4
- Remizov, Alekseĭ, 1877-1957 4
- Struve, Gleb, 1898-1985 4
- Berberova, N. (Nina), 1901-1993 3
- Gulʹ, Roman, 1896-1986 3
- Ivask, I︠U︡riĭ 3
- Melʹgunov, S. P. (Sergeĭ Petrovich), 1879-1956 3
- Merezhkovsky, Dmitry Sergeyevich, 1865-1941 3
- Rzhevskiĭ, Leonid, 1905-1986 3
- Stepun, Fedor, 1884-1965 3
- Terapiano, I︠U︡riĭ, 1892-1980 3
- Tėffi, N. A. (Nadezhda Aleksandrovna), 1872-1952 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
- Stored offsite 4
Georgiĭ Adamovich papers
The Georgiĭ Adamovich Papers contain correspondence and printed works which provide information about Adamovich's literary life.
Boris Filippov papers
The papers consist of Filippov's correspondence with Russian émigré literary figures and scholars, typescripts of Filippov's writings (poetry, prose, critical essays), materials for works edited by Filippov as well as writings by others not included in works edited by Filippov; and artwork by Serge Hollerbach for books edited by Filippov.
Roman Gulʹ papers
The Roman Gulʹ Papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs, and files documenting the literary and political life of Roman Gulʹ and his contemporaries.
Vladimir Korvin-Piotrovskiĭ papers
The collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and an audio recording that document the literary careers of Vladimir Korvin-Piotrovskii and IUrii Ofrosimov, the professional life of Italian sculptor Italo Griselli and the activities of the Russian expatriate Berlin Poets' Club.
Irina Odoevt︠s︡eva papers
The papers consist of correspondence and drafts of writings of several Russian exiles.
Vladimir Samarin correspondence and other papers
Incoming (86 TLS, 85 ALS) and carbons of outgoing (127 TL) correspondence, mostly regarding Russian émigré publications, literary and church affairs. Includes the typescript of Samarin's "Front v tylu (Bolʹshevistskoe podpolʹe v zani︠a︡tykh nemt︠s︡ami oblasti︠a︡kh SSSR, 98 p., 1951) and the page-proofs of works by Ivan Alekseevich Bunin with annotations by Bunin.
Fedor Stepun papers
I︠U︡riĭ Terapiano papers
Letters from Russian émigré writers to Terapiano, accompanied by clippings, programs to literary events, and holograph manuscripts by Russian writers. In addition there are letters from émigré writers to Konstantin Lupakov and translations by Lupakov.
Mark Weinbaum papers
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers, and other materials documenting Weinbaum's work as editor of Novoe Russkoe Slovo and president of the Literary Fund.