Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century 12
- Russian literature -- 20th Century 8
- Authors 6
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century -- Archives 5
- Poets, Russian -- 20th Century 5
- Authors, Exiled 4
- Photographs 4
- Russia -- Emigration and immigration 4
- Audiocassettes 2
- Political refugees -- Soviet Union 2
- Russians -- Foreign countries 2
- Videotapes 2
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Born digital 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Dramatists 1
- Dramatists, Russian -- 20th Century 1
- Editors 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- French 2
- German 2
- Swedish 1
- Adamovich, Georgiĭ, 1892-1972 7
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 6
- Bunin, Ivan Alekseevich, 1870-1953 6
- Berberova, N. (Nina), 1901-1993 5
- Odoevt︠s︡eva, Irina, 1895-1990 5
- Zaĭt︠s︡ev, Boris, 1881-1972 5
- Gippius, Z. N. (Zinaida Nikolaevna), 1869-1945 4
- Gulʹ, Roman, 1896-1986 4
- Remizov, Alekseĭ, 1877-1957 4
- Rzhevskiĭ, Leonid, 1905-1986 4
- Struve, Gleb, 1898-1985 4
- Chinnov, Igorʹ 3
- Filippov, Boris, 1905-1991 3
- Grebenshchikov, Georgīĭ, 1882-1964 3
- Ivanov, Georgiĭ, 1894-1958 3
- Ivask, I︠U︡riĭ 3
- Kerensky, Aleksandr Fyodorovich, 1881-1970 3
- Losskiĭ, N. O. (Nikolaĭ Onufrievich), 1870-1965 3
- Melʹgunov, S. P. (Sergeĭ Petrovich), 1879-1956 3
- Rosimov, G. 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 9
- Stored offsite 5
Georgiĭ Adamovich papers
The Georgiĭ Adamovich Papers contain correspondence and printed works which provide information about Adamovich's literary life.
Lidii︠a︡ Alekseeva papers
The Lidii︠a︡ Alekseeva Papers consist of correspondence providing information about Alekseeva's literary career. There is also a book of poetry and essays.
Alyce Batchelder Collection of George Grebenstchikoff
Nina Berberova collection
The Nina Berberova Collection contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, audiovisual recordings and electronic files by and relating to Nina Berberova, especially the latter decades of her life. The material was collected and donated by Murl Barker and John Malmstad.
Joseph Brodsky papers
Boris Filippov papers
The papers consist of Filippov's correspondence with Russian émigré literary figures and scholars, typescripts of Filippov's writings (poetry, prose, critical essays), materials for works edited by Filippov as well as writings by others not included in works edited by Filippov; and artwork by Serge Hollerbach for books edited by Filippov.
Roman Gulʹ papers
The Roman Gulʹ Papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs, and files documenting the literary and political life of Roman Gulʹ and his contemporaries.
Vladimir Korvin-Piotrovskiĭ papers
The collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and an audio recording that document the literary careers of Vladimir Korvin-Piotrovskii and IUrii Ofrosimov, the professional life of Italian sculptor Italo Griselli and the activities of the Russian expatriate Berlin Poets' Club.
Lev Lunt︠s︡ papers
The papers contain correspondence of Lunt︠s︡ and his father, Natan Lunt︠s︡, writings, and personal papers of Lev and Natan Lunt︠s︡.
Irina Odoevt︠s︡eva papers
The papers consist of correspondence and drafts of writings of several Russian exiles.
Leonid Rzhevsky papers
Andreĭ Sedykh papers
The papers contain correspondence, writings, photographs, and other papers concerning the lives of such Russian émigrés to the West as Mark Aldanov, Ivan Bunin, Marc Chagall, Alekseĭ Remizov, and N. A. Tėffi.
Fedor Stepun papers
Mark Weinbaum papers
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers, and other materials documenting Weinbaum's work as editor of Novoe Russkoe Slovo and president of the Literary Fund.