Showing Collections: 1–17 of 17
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century 12
- Russian literature -- 20th Century 10
- Authors 6
- Photographs 6
- Poets, Russian -- 20th Century 6
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century -- Archives 5
- Authors, Exiled 4
- Russia -- Emigration and immigration 4
- Audiocassettes 3
- Authors, Russian 3
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Emigration and immigration 2
- Poetry -- 20th Century 2
- Poetry -- Translations into English 2
- Poets, Russian 2
- Political refugees -- Soviet Union 2
- Russian poetry -- 20th Century 2
- Russians -- Foreign countries 2
- Sound recordings 2 ∧ less
- English 9
- German 3
- French 2
- Estonian 1
- Swedish 1
- Adamovich, Georgiĭ, 1892-1972 7
- Bunin, Ivan Alekseevich, 1870-1953 7
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 6
- Berberova, N. (Nina), 1901-1993 6
- Odoevt︠s︡eva, Irina, 1895-1990 6
- Zaĭt︠s︡ev, Boris, 1881-1972 6
- Gippius, Z. N. (Zinaida Nikolaevna), 1869-1945 5
- Remizov, Alekseĭ, 1877-1957 5
- Gulʹ, Roman, 1896-1986 4
- Ivanov, Georgiĭ, 1894-1958 4
- Ivask, I︠U︡riĭ 4
- Rzhevskiĭ, Leonid, 1905-1986 4
- Stepun, Fedor, 1884-1965 4
- Struve, Gleb, 1898-1985 4
- T͡Svetaeva, Marina, 1892-1941 4
- Veĭdle, V., 1895-1979 4
- Alekseeva, Lidii︠a︡ 3
- Chinnov, Igorʹ 3
- Filippov, Boris, 1905-1991 3
- Grebenshchikov, Georgīĭ, 1882-1964 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 9
- Stored offsite 8
The Nina Berberova Collection contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, audiovisual recordings and electronic files by and relating to Nina Berberova, especially the latter decades of her life. The material was collected and donated by Murl Barker and John Malmstad.
The papers consist of Filippov's correspondence with Russian émigré literary figures and scholars, typescripts of Filippov's writings (poetry, prose, critical essays), materials for works edited by Filippov as well as writings by others not included in works edited by Filippov; and artwork by Serge Hollerbach for books edited by Filippov.
The Roman Gulʹ Papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs, and files documenting the literary and political life of Roman Gulʹ and his contemporaries.
The papers document George Ivask's work as a literary editor, and in particular, his publication of émigré poetry in Na zapade; antologiia russkoi zarubezhnoi (an anthology) and Opyty (a literary journal). The letters of Russian émigré poets and writers document their life in the United States and the papers also contain their literary manuscripts. Photographs consists of pictures of Ivask's friends and colleagues.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and an audio recording that document the literary careers of Vladimir Korvin-Piotrovskii and IUrii Ofrosimov, the professional life of Italian sculptor Italo Griselli and the activities of the Russian expatriate Berlin Poets' Club.
The papers consist chiefly of subject files maintained by Rannit, dating roughly from the 1950s to the 1980s. The subject files include correspondence, writings, photographs, and printed material that document Aleksis Rannit's life and work as an art and literary critic and Curator of the Slavic and East European Collections for the Yale University Library.
The papers contain correspondence, writings, photographs, and other papers concerning the lives of such Russian émigrés to the West as Mark Aldanov, Ivan Bunin, Marc Chagall, Alekseĭ Remizov, and N. A. Tėffi.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers, and other materials documenting Weinbaum's work as editor of Novoe Russkoe Slovo and president of the Literary Fund.