Showing Collections: 1–20 of 23
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 15
- Manuscripts and Archives 8
- Russian literature -- 20th Century 7
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century 5
- Poets, Russian -- 20th Century 5
- Authors 4
- Europe 4
- Russia -- Emigration and immigration 4
- Authors, Russian 3
- Russian drama -- 20th Century 3
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors, Exiled 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Photographs 2
- Poets, Russian 2
- Russian poetry -- 20th Century 2
- Russians -- Foreign countries 2
- Acquisition of manuscripts 1
- Acquisitions (Libraries) 1
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Anti-communist movements 1
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 1 ∧ less
- English 7
- German 3
- French 2
- Estonian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yiddish 1 ∧ less
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 6
- Bunin, Ivan Alekseevich, 1870-1953 5
- Gippius, Z. N. (Zinaida Nikolaevna), 1869-1945 5
- Ivanov, Georgiĭ, 1894-1958 5
- Zaĭt︠s︡ev, Boris, 1881-1972 5
- Adamovich, Georgiĭ, 1892-1972 4
- Remizov, Alekseĭ, 1877-1957 4
- T͡Svetaeva, Marina, 1892-1941 4
- Alekseeva, Lidii︠a︡ 3
- Odoevt︠s︡eva, Irina, 1895-1990 3
- Shteĭger, Anatoliĭ, 1907-1944 3
- Tėffi, N. A. (Nadezhda Aleksandrovna), 1872-1952 3
- Ansteĭ, Olʹga, 1912-1985 2
- Berberova, N. (Nina), 1901-1993 2
- Karpovich, Michael, 1888-1959 2
- Kerensky, Aleksandr Fyodorovich, 1881-1970 2
- Khodasevich, V. F. (Vladislav Felit͡sianovich), 1886-1939 2
- Klenovskiĭ, Dmitriĭ I., 1892-1976 2
- Makovskiĭ, Sergeĭ Konstantinovich, 1877-1962 2
- Merezhkovsky, Dmitry Sergeyevich, 1865-1941 2 ∧ less
Typescript copies of documents relating to the battles between the Russians and Turks in Sarykamysh in Turkey, 1914-1915. Also included is a pamphlet (printed in 1934) with telegrams, letters and other documents relating to Georgii Berkhman's part in the campaign.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, and research notes relating to Aleksandr Pushkin, V. I. Lenin, and the town of Liubavich. Also included are materials for a guidebook to Jewish activities and documents preserved in the archives of the government of Tsarist Russia.
52 ALS and 15 TLS from N. N. Evreinov to Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow, 6 carbons of letters from Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow to N. N. Evreinov. Also includes correspondence between Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow and Anna Aleksandrovna Evreinova, Arthur Lourié, and various printed materials (theatrical programs, clippings, memorial notices) and photographs relating to N. N. Evreinov.
Writings and correspondence by or relating to the I︠U︡shkevich brothers and their family. Includes family photographs, and corrected typescripts of stories, plays and screenplays in Russian and in translation.
The papers document George Ivask's work as a literary editor, and in particular, his publication of émigré poetry in Na zapade; antologiia russkoi zarubezhnoi (an anthology) and Opyty (a literary journal). The letters of Russian émigré poets and writers document their life in the United States and the papers also contain their literary manuscripts. Photographs consists of pictures of Ivask's friends and colleagues.
A collection of pamphlets, brochures, leaflets, and newspapers published by the Narodno-Trudovoj Sojuz [National Alliance of Russian Solidarists], an organization founded in 1930 by anti-communist Russian émigrés whose goal was to overthrow the Russian government.
The papers consist chiefly of subject files maintained by Rannit, dating roughly from the 1950s to the 1980s. The subject files include correspondence, writings, photographs, and printed material that document Aleksis Rannit's life and work as an art and literary critic and Curator of the Slavic and East European Collections for the Yale University Library.
Writings by Rosimov, including poetry, literary essays and children's stories. Correspondence with Russian émigré writers and cultural figures, mainly on personal and literary matters.
The collection consists of photocopies of documents in the Russian State Military Archive (Rossiskii Gosudarstvennyi Voennyi Arkhiv) in Moscow. The documents relate to German-Soviet military and economic relations between 1918 and 1941, and the use of Soviet tanks in the Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939.
The collection consists of printed materials commemorating the three hundredth anniversary (1703-2003) of Saint Petersburg, Russia.