Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century 3
- Russian literature -- 20th Century 2
- Acrostics 1
- Authors 1
- Authors, Russian -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Editors -- 20th Century 1
- Language and languages -- Style 1
- Literary style 1
- Poetics -- History and criticism 1
- Poets, Russian -- 20th Century 1
- Russia -- Emigration and immigration 1
- Russia -- Emigration and immigration -- 20th Century 1
- Russian poetry -- 20th Century 1
- Russians -- Foreign countries 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 3
- Stored offsite 1
Call Number: GEN MSS 91
Overview: The Lidii︠a︡ Alekseeva Papers consist of correspondence providing information about Alekseeva's literary career.
Call Number: GEN MSS 334
Overview: The papers consist of Filippov's correspondence with Russian émigré literary figures and scholars, typescripts of Filippov's writings (poetry, prose, critical essays), materials for works edited by Filippov as well as writings by others not included in works edited by Filippov; and artwork by Serge Hollerbach for books edited by Filippov.
Call Number: GEN MSS 294
Overview: A collection of bound volumes and other papers. There are 47 bound volumes, typewritten and with tipped-in clippings, about general poetics and acrostics, and containing copies of Panin's writings (poetry, prose, memoirs, diaries), and correspondence. The volumes include a 26 volume work on the history of the acrostic. The papers also include correspondence, photographs, loose clippings, and printed matter on related subjects.
Call Number: GEN MSS 630
Overview: The Leonid Rzhevsky Papers consist of correspondence, writings, clippings and personal papers that document the work of Russian-born novelist and literary critic Leonid Rzhevsky. The papers span the years 1941-1987, with the bulk of the material dating from the 1950s and 1960s. The papers include material related to a few of Rzhevsky's works of fiction but chiefly document his critical essays, lectures and editorial work.Correspondence and writings document Rzhevsky's role in the...