Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 4
- Adamovich, Georgiĭ, 1892-1972 3
- Bunin, Ivan Alekseevich, 1870-1953 3
- Zaĭt︠s︡ev, Boris, 1881-1972 3
- Benois, Alexandre, 1870-1960 2
- Berberova, N. (Nina), 1901-1993 2
- Berdi͡aev, Nikolaĭ, 1874-1948 2
- Chagall, Marc, 1887-1985 2
- Gippius, Z. N. (Zinaida Nikolaevna), 1869-1945 2
- Grebenshchikov, Georgīĭ, 1882-1964 2
- Grechaninov, Aleksandr Tikhonovich, 1864-1956 2
- Grigorʹev, Boris, 1886-1939 2
- Kerensky, Aleksandr Fyodorovich, 1881-1970 2
- Losskiĭ, N. O. (Nikolaĭ Onufrievich), 1870-1965 2
- Melʹgunov, S. P. (Sergeĭ Petrovich), 1879-1956 2
- Muromt͡seva-Bunina, V. N. (Vera Nikolaevna), 1881-1961 2
- Odoevt︠s︡eva, Irina, 1895-1990 2
- Poltorat︠s︡kiĭ, N. P. (Nikolaĭ Petrovich), 1921-1990 2
- Rachmaninoff, Sergei, 1873-1943 2
- Remizov, Alekseĭ, 1877-1957 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 3
- Stored offsite 2
Call Number: GEN MSS 99
Overview: The papers contain letters to and from Nadezhin regarding social engagements, manuscript submissions, and requests for performances. The bulk of the correspondence consists of letters from Bryher discussing Nadezhin's work, literature in general, and personal matters. The collection also contains drafts of Nadezhin's articles, poetry, and autobiography, as well as biographical information, concert programs, and photographs.
Call Number: GEN MSS 101
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence and drafts of writings of several Russian exiles.
Call Number: GEN MSS 100
Overview: The papers contain correspondence, writings, photographs, and other papers concerning the lives of such Russian émigrés to the West as Mark Aldanov, Ivan Bunin, Marc Chagall, Alekseĭ Remizov, and N. A. Tėffi.
Call Number: GEN MSS 172
Overview: The Papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of Fedor Stepun as an émigré writer, educator, and political commentator. Principal correspondents include such famous Russian émigré writers as Nikolaĭ Arsenʹev, Ivan Bunin, Roman Gulʹ, I︠U︡riĭ Ivask, Michael Karpovich, Aleksandr Kerensky, Victor Leontovitsch, S. P. Melʹgunov, N. P. Poltorat︠s︡kiĭ, Leonid Rzhevskiĭ, Gleb Struve, Dmitrij Tschižewskij, V. Veĭdle, M. V....
Dates: 1902-1965, bulk 1946-1965
Call Number: GEN MSS 106
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers, and other materials documenting Weinbaum's work as editor of Novoe Russkoe Slovo and president of the Literary Fund.