Showing Collections: 1–7 of 7
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 3
- Gippius, Z. N. (Zinaida Nikolaevna), 1869-1945 3
- Adamovich, Georgiĭ, 1892-1972 2
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 2
- Brodsky, Joseph, 1940-1996 2
- Bunin, Ivan Alekseevich, 1870-1953 2
- Hecht, Anthony, 1923-2004 2
- Ivanov, Georgiĭ, 1894-1958 2
- Kline, George L. (George Louis), 1921-2014 2
- Odoevt︠s︡eva, Irina, 1895-1990 2
- Remizov, Alekseĭ, 1877-1957 2
- Tėffi, N. A. (Nadezhda Aleksandrovna), 1872-1952 2
- T͡Svetaeva, Marina, 1892-1941 2
- Zaĭt︠s︡ev, Boris, 1881-1972 2
- Alekseeva, Lidii︠a︡ 1
- Amendola, Eva 1
- Ansteĭ, Olʹga, 1912-1985 1
- Ardis (Firm) 1
- Balʹmont, Konstantin Dmitrievich, 1867-1942 1
- Barańczak, Stanisław, 1946-2014 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
Call Number: GEN MSS 92
Overview: The Georgiĭ Adamovich Papers contain correspondence and printed works which provide information about Adamovich's literary life.
Call Number: GEN MSS 91
Overview: The Lidii︠a︡ Alekseeva Papers consist of correspondence providing information about Alekseeva's literary career.
Call Number: GEN MSS 613
Overview: The Joseph Brodsky Papers document the life and work of Russian-born poet, essayist and Nobel Laureate Joseph Brodsky, with a particular emphasis on the time period of his residence in the United States (1972-1996). The papers consist of correspondence, writings, personal papers (including legal, medical and financial records), audiovisual material, teaching material, student papers, newspaper clippings and printed ephemera, spanning the years 1890-2004, with the bulk of the material dating...
Dates: circa 1890-2004, bulk 1972-1996
Call Number: GEN MSS 650
Overview: The collection documents George L. Kline's work as a translator for Joseph Brodsky and related activities, including the translation of other Russian prose and poetry and scholarship on Russian literature. Included are correspondence, drafts of Brodsky's poems and Kline's English translations, sound recordings of Brodsky, and photographs of Brodsky and others. Other than Brodsky, correspondents include W. H. Auden, Nina Berberova, Leonid Chertkov, Anthony Hecht, Lev Losev, Faith Wizgell and...
Call Number: GEN MSS 99
Overview: The papers contain letters to and from Nadezhin regarding social engagements, manuscript submissions, and requests for performances. The bulk of the correspondence consists of letters from Bryher discussing Nadezhin's work, literature in general, and personal matters. The collection also contains drafts of Nadezhin's articles, poetry, and autobiography, as well as biographical information, concert programs, and photographs.
Call Number: GEN MSS 101
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence and drafts of writings of several Russian exiles.
Call Number: GEN MSS 100
Overview: The papers contain correspondence, writings, photographs, and other papers concerning the lives of such Russian émigrés to the West as Mark Aldanov, Ivan Bunin, Marc Chagall, Alekseĭ Remizov, and N. A. Tėffi.