Showing Collections: 1–20 of 23
- Photographic prints 22
- Audiovisual materials 10
- Sound recordings 8
- Authors 6
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 6
- Video recordings 6
- American literature -- 20th century 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 3
- Artists 3
- Born digital 3
- Diaries 3
- Posters 3
- Sculptors 3
- Sculpture, Modern -- 20th Century 3
- Studio portraits 3
- African American authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Ambrotypes (photographs) 2
- Art, American -- 20th Century 2
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 2 ∧ less
- English 22
- German 12
- Italian 5
- Multiple languages 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Cartier-Bresson, Henri, 1908-2004 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Brown, Sterling A., 1901-1989 2
- Calder, Alexander, 1898-1976 2
- Cullen, Countee, 1903-1946 2
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963 2
- Dubuffet, Jean, 1901-1985 2
- Giacometti, Alberto, 1901-1966 2
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 2
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 2
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938 2
- McKay, Claude, 1890-1948 2
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 2
- Motherwell, Robert, 1915-1991 2
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 2
- Abbe, James Edward, 1883-1973 1
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Adamson, Joy 1
- Agence Hoffman 1
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 1 ∧ less
The Edwin J. Beinecke Collection of Robert Louis Stevenson contains correspondence, manuscripts, personal papers, and research files by, about, and relating to Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson.
The Bismuth-Lemaître Papers is comprised of material created and compiled by Maurice Lemaître, documenting the Lettrism movement from its inception in 1945 to the present day and Lemaître's own cultural and political activities as a leader of the movement. According to Lemaître's wishes, the title of the collection incorporates his birth name in order to reflect his heritage.
The Boris Kaufman Papers contain professional papers, correspondence, writings, and other material documenting the life and work of cinematographer Boris Kaufman, as well as film production and cinematographic practice in France and the United States during the middle decades of the 20th century.
The Filippo Tommaso Marinetti Papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, printed items, diaries and memorabilia documenting and relating to the work of Marinetti and to the Futurist art movement.
The Claude McKay Collection consists of correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs and memorabilia documenting the life and work of Claude McKay.
The Henry Miller papers contain writings, journals, administrative files, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers chiefly documenting Miller's life and career from the 1950s through 1970s.
The Saul Steinberg Papers consist of correspondence, artwork, professional papers, personal papers, photographs, published artwork, clippings, collected and source material, realia, financial papers, and audio-visual material documenting artist Saul Steinberg’s professional and personal activities.