Showing Collections: 1–20 of 25
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 18
- Manuscripts and Archives 7
- Authors 7
- American literature -- 20th century 6
- American poetry -- 20th Century 5
- Photographic prints 5
- Photographs 5
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 4
- Audiovisual materials 3
- Diaries 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Spain -- History -- Bourbons, 1700- 3
- Audiocassettes 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 2
- Autobiographies (documents) 2
- Born digital 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Editors 2
- Law -- Latin America 2
- Mexico -- History -- 1821-1861 2
- Mexico -- History -- 1867-1910 2
- Mexico -- History -- European intervention, 1861-1867 2 ∧ less
- English 16
- French 10
- German 7
- Russian 3
- Polish 2
- Arabic 1
- Chinese 1
- Italian 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Portuguese 1
- Yiddish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Charles, King of Spain, III, 1716-1788 2
- Degollado, Santos, 1811-1861 2
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 2
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 2
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 2
- Jesuits 2
- Jesuits (History 17th century) 2
- Jesuits (History 18th century) 2
- Juárez, Benito, 1806-1872 2
- Lerdo de Tejada, Sebastián, 1823-1889 2
- Maximilian, Emperor of Mexico, 1832-1867 2
- New Directions Publishing 2
- Ocampo, Melchor, 1814-1861 2
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 2
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 2
- Abad y Queipo, Manuel, 1751-1825 1
- Abbe, James Edward, 1883-1973 1
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1 ∧ less
Josephine Procopio Albarelli collection of Gilberto Owen and Elías Nandino
Daisy Aldan papers
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
A collection of correspondence; government documents, including reports, commissions, decrees, legal proceedings, account books, treasury records, petitions, geographic relations and awards; church documents; writings and poems; and published illustrated materials from the Andean region of Latin America (Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela) on civil, military, economic, religious, and social topics.
Josephine and Antonio Bouzas papers
The Josephine and Antonio Bouzas papers contain photographs, legal documents, and correspondence documenting the history of the Josephine and Antonio Bouzas family and their experiences during the Spanish Civil War.
Central America collection
A collection of correspondence; government documents, including reports, and decrees; church documents;writings; and published illustrated material from Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama) on civil, military, economic, religious, political, linguistic and social topics.
Dudley Fitts papers
The Dudley Fitts Papers consists chiefly of writings and correspondence relating to the production of the first American edition of An Anthology of Contemporary Latin-American Poetry (New Directions, 1942).
Witold Gombrowicz archive
Charles H. Hapgood papers
The Charles H. Hapgood Papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, and research materials related to Hapgood's research projects and publications on earth science, archeology, ancient history, parapsychology, and spirit communication.
Marsden Hartley collection
Chester Himes papers
James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson papers
Jon Lewis photographs of the United Farm Workers movement
This collection consists of approximately eleven thousand photographs created by Jon Lewis that document the activities of Ce?sar Cha?vez, the National Farm Workers Association, and United Farm Workers Organizing Committee in California, 1966-1971, as well as related publications and audiovisual materials, including videotapes and videodiscs, 1967-2009. Most images document activities related to the California Grape Strike in 1966.
Walter Lowenfels papers
Mabel Dodge Luhan papers
A collection of correspondence; government documents, including reports, commissions, decrees, and awards; church documents; published illustrated materials; maps; and writings and poems from Mexico on civil, military, economic, religious, and social topics. Additions to the collection consist of photographs by Mario Bucovich, maps, and published illustrations.
Antonio Ochoa Carrillo papers and Benito Juárez correspondence
The papers of Antonio Ochoa Carrillo, 1852-1871, with letters that provide extensive information about the European Intervention in Mexico and limited documentation related to the Reform War in Mexico. Includes 56 letters from Mexican president Benito Juárez, as well as 12 letters from others, including future Mexican presidents Sebastián Lerdo de Tejada and José María Iglesias, as well as Mexican General Ramón Corona. The collection also includes five draft letters written by Ochoa.
Ron Padgett papers
Partido Nacionalista de Puerto Rico records
The records consist of newsletters, programs, announcements, and other political ephemera documenting the history of the Nationalist Party of Puerto Rico.