Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- American poetry -- 20th Century 3
- Born digital 3
- American poetry -- 21st century 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 21st century 1
- Criticism -- United States -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Editors -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Editors -- United States -- 21st century 1
- Electronic documents 1
- Essays 1
- Essays -- 20th Century 1
- Feminism -- United States 1 ∧ less
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1082
Scope and Contents: The collection consists of correspondence, writings, writings of others, personal papers, photographs, printed material, audio recordings, electronic media, and other papers documenting the life and work of poet Mei-mei Berssenbrugge. Correspondence consists of letters from poets, writers, publishers, literary organizations, and others including John Ashbery, Charles Bernstein, Susan Bee, Ray DiPalma, Rachel Blau Duplessis, Ron Padgett, Arthur Sze, and Richard Tuttle. Writings consist of...
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1188
Content Description: The Rachel Blau DuPlessis Papers, which span from 1941-2016, contain writings, photographs, personal papers, and other documents by or related to Rachel Blau DuPlessis's life and work. Also contains extensive correspondence with other authors and poets including Susan Bee, Mei Mei Berssenbrugge, Johanna Drucker, and Forrest Gander.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 338
Overview: The collection consists of material created and accumulated by Susan Howe in the course of her activities as a poet, author, and teacher, and primarily documents Howe's literary career from 1998 to 2008. Material includes correspondence with poets, authors, artists, and musicians; drafts and manuscripts of published poetry collections, including The Midnight, Kidnapped, and Pierce-Arrow, and other writings; notebooks and diaries; teaching and research material; artwork; and family and personal...
Dates: 1894-2008, bulk 1956-2008
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1600
Content Description: This collection consists of writings, correspondence, printed material, video cassettes, audiocassettes, compact discs, digital files, and other papers by or relating to Eliot Weinberger. The writings document Weinberger’s work as an essayist and literary critic, his work as translating authors including Octavio Paz, Beidao, Jorge Luis Borges, and Vicente Huidobro, and his work as an editor of literary anthologies such as the New Directions Anthology of Classical Chinese Poetry (New Directions,...
Dates: circa 1950-2020