Showing Collections: 181–200 of 264
- Manuscripts and Archives 245
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 18
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Photographs 52
- Educators 39
- Diaries 32
- Scrapbooks 26
- Families 25
- College sports 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 22
- Videotapes 18
- New Haven (Conn.) 17
- Clergy 16
- College buildings -- Design and construction 16
- Lawyers 15
- Motion pictures (visual works) 15
- Audiotapes 14
- Connecticut 14
- Europe 14
- Asia 13
- Science 13
- Slides (photographs) 13
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 13 ∧ less
- English 256
- Multiple languages 8
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Yale College (1718-1887) 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 11
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 11
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 10
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 9
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 9
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 8
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 8
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 8
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950 7
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 7
- Yale Law School 7
- Yale University. School of Architecture 7
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 7
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 6
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 6
- Gilman, Daniel C. (Daniel Coit), 1831-1908 6 ∧ less
The records consist of administrative files documenting the planning of commencement for 1984-2006.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, student records and papers, photographs and memorabilia, grade books, clippings, class records, memoranda, notes, a copy of the 1944 charter and by-laws of the Board of Trustees of the Sheffield Scientific School and administrative files documenting the history and operations of the Sheffield Scientific School and relate to virtually every aspect of its activities.
The materials consist of photographs and slides documenting the construction of Silliman College at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views and photographs of the master's house.
The materials consist of photographs of Sterling Hall of Medicine at Yale. Includes photographs documenting the construction of the medical library in 1940.
The motion pictures document the construction of Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University, and the procession of books and move of the library from the Old Library (now Dwight Hall) to Sterling Memorial Library.
The materials consists of black and white photographs of the Yale Art and Architecture Building shortly after its completion in 1963. Also includes a commemorative United States Postal Service stamp made from Ezra Stoller's photograph.
The records consist of photograph albums, ledgers, minutes, financial records, correspondence, constitution and amendments, and biographical information documenting the activities and operations of the Book and Snake Society (incorporated as the Stone Trust Corporation) and Cloister Club at Yale, and its predecessor, Sigma Delta Chi Society.
The materials consist photographs and pictures of Street Hall at Yale (formerly known as the Art Building). Included are views of construction, studios, galleries, and classrooms.
The materials consist of photographs and drawings documenting various aspects of student life and activities at Yale. Included are pictures of commencement ceremonies, class day activities, parties and dances, sports, protests, theatrical performances, classroom and other interior scenes, and Yale during wartime.