Showing Collections: 21–40 of 264
- Manuscripts and Archives 245
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 18
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Photographs 52
- Educators 39
- Diaries 32
- Scrapbooks 26
- Families 25
- College sports 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 22
- Videotapes 18
- New Haven (Conn.) 17
- Clergy 16
- College buildings -- Design and construction 16
- Lawyers 15
- Motion pictures (visual works) 15
- Audiotapes 14
- Connecticut 14
- Europe 14
- Asia 13
- Science 13
- Slides (photographs) 13
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 13 ∧ less
- English 256
- Multiple languages 8
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Yale College (1718-1887) 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 11
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 11
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 10
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 9
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 9
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 8
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 8
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 8
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950 7
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 7
- Yale Law School 7
- Yale University. School of Architecture 7
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 7
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 6
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 6
- Gilman, Daniel C. (Daniel Coit), 1831-1908 6 ∧ less
The Chester Ittner Bliss Papers comprise writings and research materials, primarily in the field of biometry. The papers also include lecture notes, committee files, and printed matter.
The records consist of minutes, reports, and memoranda documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College Board of Permanent Officers. Also included are materials on faculty appointments for Yale College and the graduate schools.
The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, diaries, reports, data files, writings, printed material, and topical files relating to Gregory Breit's research and teaching career. There are also photographs, biographical information, and files related to his father's design of an anti-submarine attack device in the late 1910s.
Thomas S. Bronson, Class of 1886, Sheffield Scientific School, photograph collection documenting life at Yale
The materials consist of photographs of Yale and New Haven. Included in the collection are building, sports, circus, and beach scenes. Many of these photographs were used in This Was Connecticut: Images of a Vanished World (1977).
The materials consist of photographs of buildings constructed for the Yale bicentennial. The bulk of the collection documents the University Dining Hall and Woolsey Hall. One photograph documents construction in 1901.
Reminiscences, diaries and scrapbooks, relating to Samuel C. Bushnell's personal life, travels and student days at Yale University (1870-1877), and religious career as a Congregational minister in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
The papers consist of lecture and course notes; research materials; writings; and departmental files documenting the professional career of historian Jon Butler as educator, administrator, and author.
The records consist of minutes of meetings, membership lists, correspondence, constitutions and bylaws, scrapbooks, library records, financial and business records, programs and invitations, articles and news clippings, reports, songbooks, notices, newsletters, and related materials documenting the organization, activities, and operations of various student, faculty, and staff organizations, and other Yale community groups.
The materials contain photographs, slides, and pictures of Connecticut Hall at Yale, which was known as South Middle College from 1882 to 1905. Included are photographs of the renovation work completed in 1953.
The material consists of a sound recording of friends reminiscing about A. Bartlett Giamatti, former president of Yale.