Showing Collections: 1–20 of 125
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 118
- American literature -- 20th century 88
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 47
- Photographic prints 45
- Audiovisual materials 42
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 36
- Photographs 33
- Born digital 32
- American poetry -- 20th Century 30
- Authors 27
- Sound recordings 22
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- LGBTQ resource 15
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 14
- Electronic documents 14
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 13
- Scrapbooks 13
- American literature -- 21st century 11
- Video recordings 10
- American poetry -- 21st century 9 ∧ less
- French 12
- German 7
- Italian 6
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Hungarian 2
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 10
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 7
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 6
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 6
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 5
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 5
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 5
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 5
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 4
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 4
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 4
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott (Francis Scott), 1896-1940 4
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 4
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 4
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 4 ∧ less
Léonie Adams and William Troy papers
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
Daisy Aldan papers
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Ann Petry manuscripts
Leonard Bacon papers
Danford Barney papers
Thomas Beer Collection
The Thomas Beer Collection contains correspondence between Beer and his publisher Alfred A. Knopf and printed versions of Beer's writings. The Collection also contains reviews of Beer's writings, articles about Beer, original illustrations for Beer's publications, and a photograph of Beer.
Benét Family Collection
Benét Family Papers
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Betty Zane Grosso collection of Zane and Dolly Grey papers
Judy Blume papers
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
Hal and Barbara Borland papers
The Hal and Barbara Dodge Borland Papers contain writings, correspondence, printed material, and personal papers documenting the journalism and literary career of Hal Borland, and the literary career of his wife, Barbara Dodge Borland, spanning the years 1904 to 1990.
Joseph Brodsky papers
Joseph Bruchac papers
Henry Seidel Canby papers
Eleanor Chase papers
Frederick Mortimer Clapp Papers
Eleanor Clark papers
The Eleanor Clark Papers consists of writings, correspondence, and other materials documenting the life and work of the writer Eleanor Clark.
Collection of Film Material Relating to John Steinbeck
Collection of photographs and printed materials relating chiefly to film and television productions of work by John Steinbeck.