Showing Collections: 161–180 of 245
- Photographs 50
- Educators 38
- Diaries 32
- Families 25
- Scrapbooks 24
- College sports 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 22
- Videotapes 18
- New Haven (Conn.) 17
- Clergy 16
- College buildings -- Design and construction 16
- Lawyers 15
- Audiotapes 14
- Connecticut 14
- Europe 14
- Asia 13
- Motion pictures (visual works) 13
- Science 13
- Slides (photographs) 13
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 13 ∧ less
- English 237
- Multiple languages 8
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Yale College (1718-1887) 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 11
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 11
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 9
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 9
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 9
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 8
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 8
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950 7
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 7
- Yale Law School 7
- Yale University. School of Architecture 7
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 7
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 6
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 6
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 6
- Gilman, Daniel C. (Daniel Coit), 1831-1908 6 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
The materials consist of audiorecordings of lectures and presentations at the Yale School of Art.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.
School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, Yale University, photographs of events, activities, and individuals
The materials consist of photographs and glass negatives documenting student life and activities at the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies (called the School of Forestry prior to 1972), including classroom activities, field trips, summer camps, and alumni events. Also included are pages from the photograph albums of several students.
The records consist of administrative files documenting the planning of commencement for 1984-2006.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, student records and papers, photographs and memorabilia, grade books, clippings, class records, memoranda, notes, a copy of the 1944 charter and by-laws of the Board of Trustees of the Sheffield Scientific School and administrative files documenting the history and operations of the Sheffield Scientific School and relate to virtually every aspect of its activities.
The materials consist of photographs and slides documenting the construction of Silliman College at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views and photographs of the master's house.
The materials consist of photographs of Sterling Hall of Medicine at Yale. Includes photographs documenting the construction of the medical library in 1940.
The motion pictures document the construction of Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University, and the procession of books and move of the library from the Old Library (now Dwight Hall) to Sterling Memorial Library.