Showing Collections: 1–11 of 11
- American literature -- 20th century 10
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 8
- American poetry -- 20th Century 4
- Authors 4
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 4
- Dramatists, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Photographs 3
- Audiocassettes 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Born digital -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Dramatists 2
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Sound recordings 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients -- Drama 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Social aspects -- United States 1
- AIDS activists -- United States 1
- Actors -- United States 1
- Actors -- United States -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 3
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 2
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 2
- New Directions Publishing 2
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 2
- Schwartz, Delmore, 1913-1966 2
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 2
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 2
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 2
- ACT UP (Organization) 1
- Academy of American Poets 1
- American Academy of Arts and Letters 1
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 1
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Barter Theatre (Abingdon, Va.) 1
- Beach, Joseph Warren, 1880-1957 1
- Bennett, Arnold, 1867-1931 1
- Bentley, Eric, 1916- 1
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 1
- Berenson, Bernard, 1865-1959 1 ∧ less
The collection consists of correspondence, including letters from Kay Boyle, Donald Gallup, Robert Haas, Marcel Marceau and the artist Henry Miller; photographs; clippings; printed material; sound recordings; and manuscripts relating to the production of Nancy Cole's one-woman show, Gertrude Stein's Gertrude Stein, and other projects, including One of Each.
The collection consists of writings, notebooks and sketchbooks, correspondence, personal files, theater files, and audio material, and documents Hare's work as a playwright, producer, and director, and his work in other literary genres.
The Sinclair Lewis Papers consist of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of novelist and author Sinclair Lewis.
The Archibald MacLeish Collection Addition consists of material related to the life and career of the American poet Archibald MacLeish received by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library after the processing of the Archibald MacLeish Collection acquired in 1976. The Addition consists of correspondence, manuscripts, photographs, personal papers, and sound recordings documenting MacLeish and his family between 1801 and 1995.
The papers consist of drafts of manuscripts and related material, correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting Warren's life from his undergraduate years until his death in 1989.
Collection, including playscripts, production files, and printed materials, documenting the professional collaboration between American theater producer and director John C. Wilson and British playwright Noel Coward.