Showing Collections: 81–100 of 116
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 70
- Manuscripts and Archives 29
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 12
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 5
- Photographs 25
- Audiovisual materials 23
- Photographic prints 20
- Born digital 17
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 16
- Drawings (visual works) 16
- American literature -- 20th century 12
- Art, American -- 20th Century 12
- Artists 12
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Diaries 11
- Sound recordings 11
- Art museums 10
- Art 9
- Artists -- United States 9
- Modernism (Art) 9
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 7
- Art -- Exhibitions 7
- Authors 7
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 7 ∧ less
- English 108
- French 15
- German 12
- Italian 6
- Multiple languages 5
- Russian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Chinese 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Tibetan 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 17
- Yale Center for British Art 13
- Yale University. School of Art 7
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 6
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 6
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 6
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 6
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 6
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 5
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 4
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 4
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 4
- Sterne, Maurice, 1878-1957 4
- Yale University. Art Gallery 4
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 3
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 3
- Berenson, Bernard, 1865-1959 3
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 3
- Bynner, Witter, 1881-1968 3 ∧ less
The Gianni Emilio Simonetti papers, which span from circa 1960 to 2017, contain writings, correspondence, photographs, posters, and other papers by or relating to Gianni Emilio Simonetti.
The Leo Stein Collection contains manuscripts of writings by Stein, letters from such persons as: Bernard Berenson, Mabel Dodge Luhan and Maurice Sterne, personal papers, photographs, and artworks (mainly by Stein), which document the life of Leo Stein, an artist and writer.
Many letters to Leo Stein for the period before 1913 can be found in the Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas Papers, YCAL MSS 76, also owned by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
The Saul Steinberg Papers consist of correspondence, artwork, professional papers, personal papers, photographs, published artwork, clippings, collected and source material, realia, financial papers, and audio-visual material documenting artist Saul Steinberg’s professional and personal activities.
The Christopher Sykes Papers document the personal and professional life of British author Christopher Sykes (1907-1986). The Papers span the dates 1909 to 1976 and contain correspondence, writings, personal papers, and photographs documenting Sykes's career as a writer as well as his work for the Foreign Office, the military, and the British Broadcasting Corporation.
The collection includes correspondence, writings, photographs and printed material that document the life and work of Russian-born painter and set designer Pavel Tchelitchew. Correspondence includes letters between Tchelitchew and Edith Sitwell. Writings include the memoir of Tchelitchew's sister Alexandra Zaousailloff.
The records document all aspects of the production and distribution of the little magazine The Tiger's Eye, from its inception in 1947 through the decision to cease publication in 1951. Correspondence, manuscripts, and business records document the creative and editorial process, the enthusiasm of its readership, its subscription base, and the work involved in producing and distributing the issues.
The papers contain correspondence, drafts of unpublished books, essays, and other writings, together with personal papers documenting Toomer's life, primarily after his Harlem Renaissance period, and papers on Marjory Latimer Toomer. Correspondents include Charles Dupee, Waldo Front, Mabel Dodge Luhan, Margaret Naumberg, and Russell S. Walcott.
The papers consist of correspondence, legal and financial records, and writings which document the artistic career, business ventures, and personal life of John Trumbull. The papers also include correspondence, diaries, and financial and legal records of other Trumbull family members and of related Huntington, Lanman, Silliman, and Wadsworth family members. Files of Theodore Sizer containing his research material and writings on John Trumbull are also in the papers.
The Masood Ali Wilbert Warren Papers includes sketchbooks, sketches, and drawings created by Warren, 1933-1988, as well as photographs and collected material.