Showing Collections: 101–116 of 116
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 70
- Manuscripts and Archives 29
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 12
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 5
- Photographs 25
- Audiovisual materials 23
- Photographic prints 20
- Born digital 17
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 16
- Drawings (visual works) 16
- American literature -- 20th century 12
- Art, American -- 20th Century 12
- Artists 12
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Diaries 11
- Sound recordings 11
- Art museums 10
- Art 9
- Artists -- United States 9
- Modernism (Art) 9
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 7
- Art -- Exhibitions 7
- Authors 7
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 7 ∧ less
- English 108
- French 15
- German 12
- Italian 6
- Multiple languages 5
- Russian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Chinese 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Tibetan 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 17
- Yale Center for British Art 13
- Yale University. School of Art 7
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 6
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 6
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 6
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 6
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 6
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 5
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 4
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 4
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 4
- Sterne, Maurice, 1878-1957 4
- Yale University. Art Gallery 4
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 3
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 3
- Berenson, Bernard, 1865-1959 3
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 3
- Bynner, Witter, 1881-1968 3 ∧ less
The materials consist of audiorecordings conducted by Richard Conniff for his portrait of Yale professor Vincent Scully in the March/April 2008 issue of the Yale Alumni Magazine. Interviewees include Scully, Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, David McCullough, Ed Bass, and Charles Gwathmey. Also included are several of Scully's art history lectures.
Yale University Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art, recordings of lectures and presentations
The records consist of audio and video recordings of lectures, presentations and symposia held at the Yale Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art.
This collection consists of the Advancement and External Affairs department records from 1966 to 2015. A major component is related to exhibitions held at the Center; this includes flyer designs, invitations, videos, brochures, press clippings, bookmarks, rack cards, visitor reports, and photographs. There are also records related to Friends of British Art. Public relations documentation accounts for much of the collection.
This collection consists of administrative files, promotional materials, press releases, and records of Yale Center for British Art exhibitions. This collection also contains media, mostly videos and photographs, created by the Communications Department from 1995 to the present.
This collection consists of Education department records from 1975-2018. There are general administrative records, records that relate to tours held at the Yale Center for British Art, and records that pertain to specific education programs created and run by the Center. There are planning materials, correspondence, and docent records, which include training materials and documentation of docent events.
The Exhibitions and Publications department records consist of general administrative records, correspondence within the Center and with other institutions, publication proofs and records, and documentation of exhibitions held both at the Center and at other institutions to which the Center contributed objects.
This collection contains administrative files and transparencies and photographs of artwork belonging to the Yale Center for British Art.
The Operations department records consist of administrative documents, correspondence, drawings, and material samples. The bulk of the collection relates to the original construction and furnishing and subsequent renovation and refurbishment projects at the Yale Center for British Art.
The Paintings and Sculpture department records consist of curatorial records dating from 1977 to 2013.
The Prints and Drawings department records document the department's curatorial activities from 1975 to 2018. The collection includes administrative documents, correspondence, acquisition records, exhibition records, and documentation of curators' scholarship and research.
The Rare Books and Manuscripts department records comprise general administrative records, correspondence, and exhibition records. Additionally, there are rare book dealer files that document the acquisition of books by the department.
The Research department records consist of administrative records, correspondence, and newsletters. The collection contains many records related to programs, fellowships, and internships headed by the department, such as Yale in London, the Visiting Fellows program, and the Bartels Internship program. Other documents pertain to the concerts, lectures, and film screenings organized by the department.
The materials consist of research papers, theses, and projects by students in art, art history, and architecture programs at Yale.