Showing Collections: 1–20 of 35
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 18
- Manuscripts and Archives 17
- Audiotapes 30
- Videotapes 12
- Audiovisual materials 11
- Lectures and lecturing 10
- American literature -- 20th century 9
- Born digital 7
- Photographic prints 7
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 6
- American poetry -- 20th Century 5
- Audiotapes -- United States -- 20th Century 5
- Electronic documents 5
- Oral histories (document genres) 5
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 4
- Motion pictures (visual works) 4
- Photographs 4
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 4
- Authors 3
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3 ∧ less
- French 2
- Polish 2
- German 1
- Lithuanian 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 14
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 3
- Yale University. School of Art 3
- Miłosz, Czesław, 1911-2004 2
- Yale University. President's Office 2
- Yale University. School of Architecture 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Abell, Millicent D. 1
- Albert, Stuart, 1941- 1
- Alekseeva, Li︠u︡dmila, 1927- 1
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 1
- Allingham family 1
- Allingham, Margery, 1904-1966 1
- Allport, Gordon W. (Gordon Willard), 1897-1967 1
- Ameling, Ann 1
- American Literary Translators Association 1
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers 1
- American Translators Association 1
- Andrews, Duncan, 1935-2011 1
- Aronson, Elliot, 1932- 1 ∧ less
The records consist of audiotapes, motion picture film, and posters documenting speeches and presentations delivered by fellows of the Chubb Fellowship, Yale University. Includes a 1990 address given by Fernando Collor, president of Brazil.
The collection consists of correspondence, including letters from Kay Boyle, Donald Gallup, Robert Haas, Marcel Marceau and the artist Henry Miller; photographs; clippings; printed material; sound recordings; and manuscripts relating to the production of Nancy Cole's one-woman show, Gertrude Stein's Gertrude Stein, and other projects, including One of Each.
The materials consist of audiorecordings of lectures and discussion sessions from Yale University's DeVane Lecture Series.
The records consist of audiotapes and transcripts of the Yale Griswold-Brewster Oral History Project.
The collection consists of writings, notebooks and sketchbooks, correspondence, personal files, theater files, and audio material, and documents Hare's work as a playwright, producer, and director, and his work in other literary genres.
The records consist of correspondence, lists, circulars, flyers, photographs, news releases, scrapbooks, an audiotape, and memoranda documenting the operations and activities of the Yale University Federation of University Employees Local No. 35, AFL-CIO at Yale University.
The papers consist of correspondence, research and data files, writings, audiovisual material, and course material, documenting Stanley Milgram's work as an innovative researcher and teacher in the field of social psychology. The papers highlight Milgram's work on obedience to authority, television violence, urban psychology, and communication patterns within society.