Showing Collections: 1–20 of 179
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 177
- Manuscripts and Archives 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 120
- American literature -- 20th century 99
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 61
- Photographic prints 56
- Audiovisual materials 55
- Photographs 47
- Born digital 42
- American poetry -- 20th Century 39
- Authors 37
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 37
- Sound recordings 25
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 22
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 21
- LGBTQ resource 19
- Scrapbooks 19
- Electronic documents 17
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 17
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 16
- Drawings (visual works) 16
- Poets, American -- 20th century 15 ∧ less
- English 177
- French 17
- German 8
- Italian 8
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Multiple languages 3
- Russian 3
- Chinese 2
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 12
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 9
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 8
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 7
- Yale University 7
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 5
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 5
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 5
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 5
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 5
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 5
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Berenson, Bernard, 1865-1959 4
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 4
- Bogan, Louise, 1897-1970 4
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 4 ∧ less
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The Rex Beach Papers, which span from 1905-1956, contain correspondence, photographs, printed material, and other papers by or relating to Rex Ellingwood Beach's life and work.
The Thomas Beer Collection contains correspondence between Beer and his publisher Alfred A. Knopf and printed versions of Beer's writings. The Collection also contains reviews of Beer's writings, articles about Beer, original illustrations for Beer's publications, and a photograph of Beer.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
The Hal and Barbara Dodge Borland Papers contain writings, correspondence, printed material, and personal papers documenting the journalism and literary career of Hal Borland, and the literary career of his wife, Barbara Dodge Borland, spanning the years 1904 to 1990.