Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Manuscripts and Archives 13
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Audiotapes 10
- Videotapes 5
- Motion pictures (visual works) 3
- Authors 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Account books 1
- Acting -- Study and teaching 1
- American literature 1
- American periodicals 1
- American wit and humor 1
- Architects 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans 1
- Art 1
- Art -- History 1
- Art -- History -- Study and teaching 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 10
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 4
- Yale University. School of Architecture 2
- Yale University. School of Art 2
- Alden, Henry Mills, 1836-1919 1
- Alexander, E. P. 1
- Ascension Mission Association 1
- Bacheller, Irving, 1859-1950 1
- Bangs, Francis Hyde, 1892- 1
- Bangs, John Kendrick, 1862-1922 1
- Bangs, Nathan, 1778-1862 1
- Barney, Danford, 1892-1952 1
- Betts, George Frederic, 1827- 1
- Betts, Samuel Rossiter, 1854-1931 1
- Blanchard, George R. (George Roberts), 1841-1900 1
- Borland family 1
- Borland, John 1
- Bowdoin, James 1
- Carmick, E. H. 1
- Chauncey, Henry, Jr., 1935- 1 ∧ less
Scrapbooks, manuscripts, diaries. letters, and personal papers documenting the lives and careers of American humorist John Kendrick Bangs and his son, Francis Hyde Bangs.
The records consist of audiotapes, motion picture film, and posters documenting speeches and presentations delivered by fellows of the Chubb Fellowship, Yale University. Includes a 1990 address given by Fernando Collor, president of Brazil.
The materials consist of audiorecordings of lectures and discussion sessions from Yale University's DeVane Lecture Series.
The materials consist of audio recordings of speeches, press conferences, assemblies, and other events coordinated by the Office of the Secretary.
The records consist of administrative files, audiotapes, and videotapes documenting recipients of the Poynter Fellowship in Journalism at Yale University. Recipients include Steven Brill, David Gergen, and Charlayne Hunter-Gault. Also includes an audiotape of the R. Woodward Fellowship lecture, 1994.
The materials consist of audio and video recordings of lectures and presentations at the Yale School of Architecture (formerly the School of Art and Architecture).
The materials consist of audiorecordings of lectures and presentations at the Yale School of Art.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, student records and papers, photographs and memorabilia, grade books, clippings, class records, memoranda, notes, a copy of the 1944 charter and by-laws of the Board of Trustees of the Sheffield Scientific School and administrative files documenting the history and operations of the Sheffield Scientific School and relate to virtually every aspect of its activities.
The records consist of audiotapes and videotapes documenting Eugene Shoemaker's 1996 lecture "Near Earth Asteroids and Comets" and James Anderson's 2002 lecture, and photographs and videorecordings documenting the Tercentenary Silliman Memorial Symposium, "A Remembrance of Times Past: The Development of Earth and Its Life."
The materials consist of audiorecordings conducted by Richard Conniff for his portrait of Yale professor Vincent Scully in the March/April 2008 issue of the Yale Alumni Magazine. Interviewees include Scully, Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, David McCullough, Ed Bass, and Charles Gwathmey. Also included are several of Scully's art history lectures.
Yale University Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art, recordings of lectures and presentations
The records consist of audio and video recordings of lectures, presentations and symposia held at the Yale Art Gallery and the Yale Center for British Art.
The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.