Showing Collections: 1–20 of 35
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 33
- Manuscripts and Archives 2
- Photographic prints 17
- Audiovisual materials 8
- Negatives (photographs) 8
- Photograph albums 8
- Film negatives 7
- Photographs 7
- Slides (photographs) 7
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 6
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 6
- Born digital 6
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 6
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 6
- American literature -- 20th century 5
- Negatives (photographic) -- United States -- 20th Century 5
- Photographers -- United States -- 20th Century 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Transparencies 5
- Art, American -- 20th Century 4
- California -- Pictorial works 4
- Diaries 4 ∧ less
- English 33
- French 3
- German 3
- Italian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Palmquist, Peter E. 4
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 2
- Abbe, James Edward, 1883-1973 1
- Abbott, Berenice, 1898-1991 1
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Alturas Foundation 1
- American Ballet Theatre 1
- American Kennel Club 1
- American Spaniel Club 1
- Amherst College 1
- Armory Show (1913 New York, N.Y.) 1
- Arnold, Eve 1
- Art-Ray Company 1
- Aston, Frank C., 1871-1966 1
- Austin, Alice Constance, 1862-1955 1
- Baker, Ray Jerome, 1880-1972 1
- Baker, Richard Brown 1
- Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps, Inc. 1
- Baryshnikov, Mikhail, 1948- 1
- Bayley, Roberta 1 ∧ less
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The Richard Brown Baker Papers consist of correspondence; art and artist files; professional and personal papers; exhibit files; diaries; writings; photographic prints, negatives, and slides; photograph albums; objects; printed material; and an audiocassette interview.
The Marjorie Content Papers and Photographs include correspondence, writings, printed material, and photographs that document the personal and professional life of American photographer Marjorie Content.
The collection consists of photographic prints, contact prints, and negatives by Italian photojournalist Tano D'Amico documenting social movements, political events, and daily life in Italy and Palestine, as well as notebooks containing notes for D'Amico's lectures, essays, and books. Materials are dated from 1969 to 2021.
The collection consists of material created by and relating to Lee Wilson Dodd, documenting his career as a playwright and author of fiction. The bulk of the collection consists of drafts and circulating versions of playscripts and other writings by Dodd (including a draft of a single novel, Mouse). Also included are two folders of correspondence, one folder of playbills, and one folder of photographic negatives.
The Charles Joseph Levy Collection of Victoriana contains printed material, including clippings, advertisements, and pictorial works; other ephemera, including objects; and a small amount of manuscript material, nearly all dating from the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901).
This collection consists of approximately eleven thousand photographs created by Jon Lewis that document the activities of Ce?sar Cha?vez, the National Farm Workers Association, and United Farm Workers Organizing Committee in California, 1966-1971, as well as related publications and audiovisual materials, including videotapes and videodiscs, 1967-2009. Most images document activities related to the California Grape Strike in 1966.
The collection consists of photograph albums, lantern slides, and photographic negatives documenting Oastler's interest in wildlife and conservation, from 1909-1938. The 68 photograph albums document the Oastlers' trips to the West and elsewhere. Approximately 6400 lantern slides, most of them hand-colored, were used for Dr. Oastler's lectures on the West, and include nine panoramic lantern slides.