Showing Collections: 1–20 of 157
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 154
- Manuscripts and Archives 3
- Photographic prints 142
- American literature -- 20th century 50
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 47
- Audiovisual materials 42
- Sound recordings 28
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 25
- Scrapbooks 25
- Authors 23
- Born digital 23
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 20
- Photograph albums 19
- Diaries 15
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 14
- Tintypes (prints) 14
- Electronic documents 12
- Photographs 11
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Motion pictures (visual works) 10
- Slides (photographs) 10
- Video recordings 10 ∧ less
- French 22
- German 16
- Italian 8
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Multiple languages 4
- Japanese 2
- Polish 2
- Russian 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Korean 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Swedish 1
- Yiddish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 12
- Yale University 8
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 6
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 5
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 5
- Palmquist, Peter E. 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Bontemps, Arna, 1902-1973 4
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 4
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 4
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 4
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 4
- Lynes, George Platt, 1907-1955 4
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 4
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 4
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 4 ∧ less
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The Richard Brown Baker Papers consist of correspondence; art and artist files; professional and personal papers; exhibit files; diaries; writings; photographic prints, negatives, and slides; photograph albums; objects; printed material; and an audiocassette interview.
The Edwin J. Beinecke Collection of Robert Louis Stevenson contains correspondence, manuscripts, personal papers, and research files by, about, and relating to Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.