Showing Collections: 1–20 of 447
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 361
- Manuscripts and Archives 82
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 2
- Gilmore Music Library 2
- Photographs 214
- Photographic prints 148
- Audiovisual materials 115
- American literature -- 20th century 90
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 90
- Born digital 78
- Sound recordings 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 49
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 46
- Authors 44
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 40
- Scrapbooks 40
- American poetry -- 20th Century 38
- Drawings (visual works) 37
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 36
- Diaries 33
- Slides (photographs) 31
- LGBTQ resource 25
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 24
- Photograph albums 23 ∧ less
- English 416
- French 45
- German 28
- Multiple languages 22
- Italian 15
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Russian 10
- Polish 5
- Japanese 4
- Chinese 3
- Hebrew 3
- Yiddish 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Korean 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Hungarian 1
- Lithuanian 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Persian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 64
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 20
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 10
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 9
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 8
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 8
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 7
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 7
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 7
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 7
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 7
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 6
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 6
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 6
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 6
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 6
- Maugham, W. Somerset (William Somerset), 1874-1965 6
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6 ∧ less
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, minutes and agendas, programs, newsletters, news clippings, photographs and digital images, oral histories, exhibit records, and posters documenting the activities and programs of the Afro-American Cultural Center and African-Americans at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives taken by Charles Alburtus, primarily of Yale buildings, grounds, and individuals. Includes a few photographs of New Haven, Connecticut.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, and other papers of educator and social reformer Nathaniel T. Allen, and biographical and research materials about him. Manuscripts in each series are accompanied by additional photocopied materials, some annotated by an unidentified researcher; for most, locations of originals are unidentified.
The Yehuda Amichai Papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, journals, photographs, printed material, audio-visual and other materials documenting the life and work of Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai.
Business records, publications, catalogs, promotional ephemera, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to the Andrew Smith Gallery, Inc.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings and one 16mm film documenting the two stages of construction of the Yale University Art Gallery (Gallery of Fine Arts).