Showing Collections: 1–20 of 62
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 41
- American literature -- 20th century 40
- Audiovisual materials 24
- Photographic prints 21
- Born digital 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 17
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 16
- Photographs 15
- American poetry -- 20th Century 12
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Sound recordings 11
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 9
- Scrapbooks 9
- LGBTQ resource 8
- Video recordings 8
- American literature -- 21st century 7
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 7
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 7
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 7 ∧ less
- French 3
- German 2
- Multiple languages 1
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 4
- Benét, Laura 3
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 3
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 3
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Yale University. Alumni 3
- Benét Family 2
- Bentley, Eric, 1916- 2
- Benét, James, 1914- 2
- Benét, S. V. (Stephen Vincent), 1827-1895 2
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 2
- Bloom, Harold, 1930- 2
- Brandt & Brandt 2
- Buck, Pearl S. (Pearl Sydenstricker), 1892-1973 2
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 2
- Dodson, Owen, 1914-1983 2
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 2
- Doubleday, Doran & Company 2 ∧ less
Ann Petry manuscripts
Jeanne C. Barney papers
Benét Family Collection
Benét Family Papers
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Judy Blume papers
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
Joseph Bruchac papers
Eleanor Chase papers
Samuel Langhorne Clemens Collection
Collection of Film Material Relating to John Steinbeck
Collection of photographs and printed materials relating chiefly to film and television productions of work by John Steinbeck.
George Harmon Coxe papers
This collection consists of material created and accumulated by George Harmon Coxe in the course of his career as a crime novelist and short story writer. Material includes writings, correspondence, financial papers, subject files, photographs, printed material and scrapbooks by or relating to George Harmon Coxe, spanning the years 1897 to 1980, with the bulk of the material spanning 1922 to 1980.
Margaret Croyden papers
Lois and Louis Darling papers
Michael De Lisio and Irving Drutman Papers
Lee Wilson Dodd papers
The collection consists of material created by and relating to Lee Wilson Dodd, documenting his career as a playwright and author of fiction. The bulk of the collection consists of drafts and circulating versions of playscripts and other writings by Dodd (including a draft of a single novel, Mouse). Also included are two folders of correspondence, one folder of playbills, and one folder of photographic negatives.
Owen Dodson collection
The Owen Dodson Collection consists of correspondence, writings, diaries, photographs, artwork, and posters that document the life and work of American playwright and poet Owen Dodson. The bulk of the material was created and accumulated by Owen Dodson in the course of his activities as an author and theater director, though portions of the collection were acquired from other sources.
Johanna Drucker papers
Max Ewing collection
Charles Henri Ford papers
The Charles Henri Ford Papers contain correspondence, writings, and artwork that document Ford's activities as an author and journal editor,with the bulk of the material dating from 1928 to 2002. Much of the material acquired before 1982 relates to the journals Blues and View, while the 2004 acquisition includes documentation of broader range of Ford's activities.