Showing Collections: 181–200 of 1319
- Storage location: Stored onsite and offsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 636
- Manuscripts and Archives 581
- Yale Divinity Library 63
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 14
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 13
- Photographs 215
- Audiovisual materials 152
- Photographic prints 149
- American literature -- 20th century 137
- Born digital 130
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 120
- Diaries 98
- Authors 96
- Scrapbooks 76
- American poetry -- 20th Century 67
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 64
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 64
- Sound recordings 63
- Drawings (visual works) 58
- Educators 58
- Families 57
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 50
- LGBTQ resource 46
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 40
- Clergy 38 ∧ less
- English 1219
- French 82
- Multiple languages 59
- German 53
- Italian 30
- Spanish; Castilian 25
- Russian 21
- Polish 7
- Japanese 5
- Chinese 4
- Dutch; Flemish 4
- Arabic 3
- Hebrew 3
- Korean 3
- Latin 3
- Yiddish 3
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2
- Hungarian 2
- Swedish 2
- Catalan; Valencian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 264
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 24
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 19
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 18
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Yale College (1718-1887) 16
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 15
- Yale Center for British Art 15
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 14
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 14
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 14
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 13
- Yale Law School 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 12
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 12
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 12
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 12 ∧ less
Personal papers and research notes of Norton Canfield relating to audiology. Included are papers documenting a national hearing survey, a Connecticut hearing survey, various New Haven, Connecticut projects, and an Army hearing center.
A collection of correspondence; government documents, including legal cases, reports, decrees and proclamations; church documents; published illustrated materials; and writings from the Caribbean islands (Cuba, Jamaica, Santo Domingo, Barbados, and the Virgin Islands) on civil, military, religious, economic and social topics.
The Thomas Carlyle Collection is a mixed-provenance collection of material by and about Thomas Carlyle. Material includes writings, notes, maps, and correspondence that document Carlyle's research on German history and literature and on Oliver Cromwell, among other topics.
The collection includes correspondence, business and legal papers, personal papers, printed ephemera, genealogical research materials, photographs, and a scrapbook documenting the lives of the Carrillo de Albornoz and Aldama families including Isaac Carrillo de Albornoz, René Carrillo de Albornoz, Miguel de Aldama, and other family members who lived in Cuba and the United States in the late 19th and 20th centuries.
The Ernst Cassirer Papers - Addition consists of manuscripts, research notes, correspondence from such persons as Hermann Cohen, Dimitry Gawronsky, Ernst Hoffmann and Raymond Klibansky and personal papers documenting the life of Ernst Cassirer. Also included are letters from Cassirer to his wife, Toni, and materials gathered by Toni Cassirer following Ernst Cassirer's death in 1945.
Ephemera related to the 2017 Catalan Independence Referendum, Declaration of Independence, and related elections. Ephemera includes cloth banners and bags, newspapers, pamphlets, and posters.
The records consist of architectural and working/detail drawings of institutional, public, and private projects undertaken by Centerbrook Architects and Planners, LLC, as well as documentation of projects by pre-Centerbrook firms M/L/T/W Moore-Turnbull, Charles W. Moore Associates, and Moore Grover Harper. Relevant photographs, slides, correspondence, and newspaper clippings are included.
A collection of correspondence; government documents, including reports, and decrees; church documents;writings; and published illustrated material from Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama) on civil, military, economic, religious, political, linguistic and social topics.
These are the official archives of the Central Asia Fellowship, which was established in 1989 by Christian mission organizations, churches, and individuals coming together to form a network and a resource organization in order to reach Tibetan Buddhist peoples in Bhutan, China, the Commonwealth of Independent States (Russian republics), India, Mongolia, and Nepal. Portions of the archives are restricted due to security concerns.
Autograph manuscript music, including symphonies and hymns, scores; arrangements of hymns and other choral music, scores and parts; a passion-play, score, with watercolor drawings of curtain and stage designs; and notebooks containing music drafts and related notes about music and Christianity. An oversize rolled sheet contains unidentified ink and watercolor drawings.