Showing Collections: 21–40 of 1319
- Storage location: Stored onsite and offsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 636
- Manuscripts and Archives 581
- Yale Divinity Library 63
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 14
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 13
- Photographs 215
- Audiovisual materials 152
- Photographic prints 149
- American literature -- 20th century 137
- Born digital 130
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 120
- Diaries 98
- Authors 96
- Scrapbooks 76
- American poetry -- 20th Century 67
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 64
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 64
- Sound recordings 63
- Drawings (visual works) 58
- Educators 58
- Families 57
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 50
- LGBTQ resource 46
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 40
- Clergy 38 ∧ less
- English 1219
- French 82
- Multiple languages 59
- German 53
- Italian 30
- Spanish; Castilian 25
- Russian 21
- Polish 7
- Japanese 5
- Chinese 4
- Dutch; Flemish 4
- Arabic 3
- Hebrew 3
- Korean 3
- Latin 3
- Yiddish 3
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2
- Hungarian 2
- Swedish 2
- Catalan; Valencian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 264
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 24
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 19
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 18
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Yale College (1718-1887) 16
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 15
- Yale Center for British Art 15
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 14
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 14
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 14
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 13
- Yale Law School 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 12
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 12
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 12
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 12 ∧ less
The Altagor Papers, which span from 1930-2009, contain correspondence, personal papers, writings, artwork, printed material, objects, records, audio tapes, and other papers by or relating to the artist Altagor, also known as Andre Vernier.
The papers consist of correspondence, publications files, laboratory notebooks, edited manuscripts, and research data, which document Sidney Altman's research in nucleic acid chemistry.
An artificial collection of correspondence, writings, photographs, and miscellanea relating to American Indians, including the Mohegan Indians of Connecticut, 1740-1750. Other items include an Iroquois language dictionary and essays such as "Geronimo and His Band in Exile," by Marion E. Stephens, "The Indian River Village Site, Milford, Connecticut," and a narrative on Joseph Morgan Wilcox.
An artificial collection of correspondence, advertisements, brochures, broadsides, newspapers, magazines, posters, programs, printed material, and miscellanea relating to American life and culture, ca.1824-1952.
This record group includes organizational and administrative records, board and committee records, materials from annual conferences, and ATLA publications. The American Theological Library Association was founded in 1947 to strengthen ties among theological libraries, to support theological and religious librarianship, to improve theological libraries, and to interpret the role of libraries in theological education.
The Yehuda Amichai Papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, journals, photographs, printed material, audio-visual and other materials documenting the life and work of Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai.
A collection of correspondence; government documents, including reports, commissions, decrees, legal proceedings, account books, treasury records, petitions, geographic relations and awards; church documents; writings and poems; and published illustrated materials from the Andean region of Latin America (Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela) on civil, military, economic, religious, and social topics.
This is a collection of the correspondence, diaries, writings and/or other papers and memorabilia related to various individuals, including clergy, missionaries, faculty, and graduates of Andover Theological Seminary, Newton Theological Institution, and Andover Newton Theological School.
Business records, publications, catalogs, promotional ephemera, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to the Andrew Smith Gallery, Inc.
The materials consist of design, preliminary, working, shop, and "as built" architectural drawings and maps of buildings and grounds owned or used by Yale University. The drawings range from original concepts to full scale details of equipment and ornamentation. The media vary from water colors, pen and ink sketches, pencil on tracing paper drawings to blueprints and photostats.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings and one 16mm film documenting the two stages of construction of the Yale University Art Gallery (Gallery of Fine Arts).