Showing Collections: 1301–1319 of 1319
- Storage location: Stored onsite and offsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 636
- Manuscripts and Archives 581
- Yale Divinity Library 63
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 14
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 13
- Photographs 215
- Audiovisual materials 152
- Photographic prints 149
- American literature -- 20th century 137
- Born digital 130
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 120
- Diaries 98
- Authors 96
- Scrapbooks 76
- American poetry -- 20th Century 67
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 64
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 64
- Sound recordings 63
- Drawings (visual works) 58
- Educators 58
- Families 57
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 50
- LGBTQ resource 46
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 40
- Clergy 38 ∧ less
- English 1219
- French 82
- Multiple languages 59
- German 53
- Italian 30
- Spanish; Castilian 25
- Russian 21
- Polish 7
- Japanese 5
- Chinese 4
- Dutch; Flemish 4
- Arabic 3
- Hebrew 3
- Korean 3
- Latin 3
- Yiddish 3
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2
- Hungarian 2
- Swedish 2
- Catalan; Valencian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 264
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 24
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 19
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 18
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Yale College (1718-1887) 16
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 15
- Yale Center for British Art 15
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 14
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 14
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 14
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 13
- Yale Law School 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 12
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 12
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 12
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 12 ∧ less
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, minutes of meetings, memoranda, proposals, and working papers related to the Yale University Corporation's policy, planning, and administrative functions. Also included are early records concerning the Church of Christ at Yale, circa1756-1899.
Astronomical reference materials, including star charts, atlases, catalogs, and maps. The collection also includes fourteen manuscript volumes documenting parallaxes, photographs of the moon taken by Lunar Orbiter I, II, and III in the 1960s, and a small amount of material related to Yale's observatory, including records of the Trustees of the Winchester Observatory from 1871.
The materials consist of invitations, posters, programs, Four photographs of Simon Samoeil, curator of the Near East Collection, Yale University Library, providing a guided tour of the "Middle Eastern and Islamic Cuisine" exhibition in Sterling Memorial Library, and videorecordings documenting Yale University Library activities, events, exhibits, and functions.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
The materials consist of audiotapes, a videotape, transcripts, and project and background files relating to "One Story, Many Voices: An Oral History of the Yale University Women's Organization."
The records consist of minutes, including minutes of the Newcomer's Club, newsletters, annual reports, program records, correspondence, and printed materials documenting the activities of the Yale University Women's Organization.
The records document the work of the Tercentennial Office. Included are the records of Janet Lindner concerning planning of the tercentennial celebration, correspondence, subject files, video recordings, records of the Tercentennial Planning Committee, and the Tercentennial website. Also included is a poem by John Hollander, a speech by Robin Winks, printed material, news clippings, memorabilia commemorating Yale's 300th anniversary, and records for the Tercentennial celebration in Asia.
This collection consists of material created and accumlated by Stephen Yenser in the course of researching and editing the literary work of James Merrill. Material primarily includes correspondence between Yenser and Merrill spanning 1967 to 1995 and various drafts of Merrill's writings.
The papers document Jen Yu-wen's (Jian Youwen) research and writings on the Taiping Rebellion (1850-1866) and General Feng Yuxiang. The papers include drafts ofThe Taiping Revolutionary Movement, correspondence, articles and clippings.
Correspondence, writings and photographs that document the translations, psychoanalytic practice and scholarship of Gregory Zilboorg, the relationship between Gregory and Margaret Zilboorg (neé Stone), and Gregory Zilboorg's photographic portraiture.