Showing Collections: 141–160 of 1318
- Storage location: Stored onsite and offsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 636
- Manuscripts and Archives 580
- Yale Divinity Library 63
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 14
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 13
- Photographs 215
- Audiovisual materials 152
- Photographic prints 149
- American literature -- 20th century 137
- Born digital 130
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 120
- Diaries 98
- Authors 96
- Scrapbooks 76
- American poetry -- 20th Century 67
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 64
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 64
- Sound recordings 63
- Drawings (visual works) 58
- Educators 58
- Families 57
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 50
- LGBTQ resource 46
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 40
- Clergy 38 ∧ less
- English 1218
- French 82
- Multiple languages 59
- German 53
- Italian 30
- Spanish; Castilian 25
- Russian 21
- Polish 7
- Japanese 5
- Chinese 4
- Dutch; Flemish 4
- Arabic 3
- Hebrew 3
- Korean 3
- Latin 3
- Yiddish 3
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2
- Hungarian 2
- Swedish 2
- Catalan; Valencian 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 263
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 24
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 19
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 18
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Yale College (1718-1887) 16
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 15
- Yale Center for British Art 15
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 14
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 14
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 14
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 13
- Yale Law School 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 12
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 12
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 12
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 12 ∧ less
Contains photographs, writings, and printed material documenting the work of Anne Brigman. Included among the papers are four paste-up copies of Brigman's book of photography and poetry, Songs of a Pagan and one paste-up copy of her second book, Wild Flute Songs. The papers also contain early typescript drafts of Songs of a Pagan, clippings on Brigman, exhibition notices and flier, and other printed material.
Reports of agents of the East India Company in Mahi Kantha in Gujarat (western India) and dispatches from East India officials in Bombay sent to London. The reports provide a history of the Mahi Kantha before 1821 and describe political events there through 1839. The documents are all copies.
The materials document the production of broadsides by both individual artists and fine presses.
The Hermann Broch Archive contains correspondence; manuscripts of books, plays, poems, articles and essays, book reviews, and short stories; writings of others; personal papers; photographs; and videocassettes.
Thomas S. Bronson, Class of 1886, Sheffield Scientific School, photograph collection documenting life at Yale
The materials consist of photographs of Yale and New Haven. Included in the collection are building, sports, circus, and beach scenes. Many of these photographs were used in This Was Connecticut: Images of a Vanished World (1977).
The Cleanth Brooks Papers contain correspondence, manuscripts of books, textbooks, essays, lectures, and various other shorter works, classroom material, professional papers, writings of others, and personal papers which document aspects of the life and career of Cleanth Brooks.
The papers consist of a journal, clippings, a printed article and other items of A. B. Brown, a physician. The journal and clippings record Brown's experiences as a member of the Frederick A. Cook expedition to the Arctic in 1894, while the article and a letter are concerned with the work of the Yale Mission in New Haven.
The Ella Barksdale Brown Papers consist of correspondence, writings, financial papers, newspapers and other materials that document her work as an educator, anti-lynching activist, suffragist, and journalist. The bulk of the papers provide evidence of Brown's activism and involvement with numerous schools, youth groups, war relief, civil rights and community organizations.
The collection contains correspondence, dossiers, printed works, and other papers documenting the friendship between Robert Browning and Ripert-Monclar and the life and business career of Ripert-Monclar. Also included are twentieth century materials concerning efforts to publish the Browning-Monclar correspondence.
Correspondence, writings, and collected material document the life and work of Henry Hale Bucher, Jr., focusing on his participation in ecumenical study and mission abroad programs, his work with the University Christian Movement and other organizations concerning Middle East and Jewish-Christian issues, and his draft resistance during the Vietnam war.
The unrestricted papers consist of correspondence, news releases, clippings, and subject files from William F. Buckley's 1965 campaign for mayor of New York; and letters and scrapbooks concerning God and Man at Yale and his 1950 "Alumni Day Address."
The materials consist of photographs of buildings constructed for the Yale bicentennial. The bulk of the collection documents the University Dining Hall and Woolsey Hall. One photograph documents construction in 1901.