Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Acting -- Study and teaching 3
- Drama -- Study and teaching 3
- Theater 3
- Photographs 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- College and school drama, American -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Photoprints 1
- Playbills 1
- Prompt books 1
- Repertory theater 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Theater -- Production and direction 1
- Theater -- Public relations 1
- Theater management 1
- Theater programs 1
- Theatrical posters, American 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 3
- Yale Repertory Theatre 2
- Yale University. Department of Drama 2
- Brook, Peter, 1925- 1
- Brustein, Robert Sanford, 1927- 1
- Crainford, Leonard 1
- Jackson, Barry, 1879-1960 1
- McMullan, Frank Alonzo, 1907- 1
- Nicoll, Allardyce, 1894-1976 1
- Richards, Lloyd, 1919-2006 1
- Stein, Howard 1
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 1 ∧ less
The records consist of marketing and publicity files, including press releases, clippings, photographs, posters, programs and newsletters documenting productions of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
The papers consist of correspondence, topical files, lecture notes, production files and prompt books, typescripts and manuscripts, photographs, costume and set drawings, and printed material documenting Frank McMullan's career in educational and professional theatre.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.