Showing Collections: 21–30 of 30
- Manuscripts and Archives 18
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 8
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- College theater 6
- Theater 6
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 6
- Acting -- Study and teaching 4
- Photographs 4
- Deans (Education) 3
- Drama 3
- Drama -- Study and teaching 3
- Theater management 3
- Educators 2
- Repertory theater 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Scripts 2
- Theater programs 2
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 2
- American drama 1
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Authors, French -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- College and school drama, American -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Yale University 15
- Yale Repertory Theatre 5
- Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 2
- Cole, Edward Cyrus 2
- Yale University. Department of Drama 2
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 2
- 52nd Street Project 1
- American Educational Theatre Association 1
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 1
- Bellak, George, 1919-2002 1
- Blacker, Irwin R. 1
- Brandel, Marc, 1919-1994 1
- Brook, Peter, 1925- 1
- Browne, Howard, 1907-1999 1
- Brustein, Robert Sanford, 1927- 1
- Canfield, Curtis, 1903-1986 1
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc 1
- Coneybeare, Rod 1
- Crainford, Leonard 1 ∧ less
The records consist of personnel files, performance schedules, photographs and slides, posters, correspondence, memoranda, notes, reports, surveys, cast lists, reviews, budget materials, scripts, brochures, and accounting records documenting the management and activities of the Yale Repertory Theatre and its Winterfest productions.
The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The records consist of production notebooks of third-year Yale School of Drama students with concentrations in stage management. The production notebooks are one of three components making up the students' theses.
The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
This collection consists of costume and scenic design sketches submitted by Yale School of Drama students for the Gordon J. Micunis and Jay A. Korbin Scholarship, 1987-1993.
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.