Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Manuscripts and Archives 7
- Yale Divinity Library 2
- Church work 8
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 8
- College students -- Religious life 7
- College students in missionary work 4
- Missionaries 3
- Clergy 2
- Educators 2
- Sermons 2
- Sermons, American 2
- Slavery 2
- Authors 1
- Church work -- Congregationalism 1
- Congregationalism 1
- Congregationalists -- New England 1
- Deans 1
- Diaries 1
- Editors 1
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Guilford (Conn.) -- Church history -- Sources 1
- Missions 1 ∧ less
- Yale College (1718-1887). Church of Christ 2
- Abbott, Lyman, 1835-1922 1
- American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions 1
- Andover Theological Seminary 1
- Beecher, Charles, 1815-1900 1
- Berkeley Association 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Church of Christ (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Congregational Home Missionary Society 1
- Day, George Edward, 1815-1905 1
- Dutton, Aaron, 1780-1849 1
- Dutton, Samuel W. S. (Samuel William Southmayd), 1814-1866 1
- Dwight Hall (Yale University) 1
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 1
- Episcopal Church at Yale 1
- First Church of Christ (Hartford, Conn.) 1
- First Congregational Church (Guilford, Conn.) 1
- Fisher, George Park, 1827-1909 1
- Gladden, Washington, 1836-1918 1 ∧ less
Berkeley Association, Yale University, records
The records consist of minutes, general files, a constitution, and membership lists documenting the operations of the Yale Berkeley Association.
Chaplain's Office, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, prayers, sermons, newsletters, bulletins, and subject files documenting the Yale Chaplain's Office and religious activities at Yale.
Church of Christ, Yale University, records
The records consist of minutes, sermons, a visitors register, and bulletins documenting the activities of the Church of Christ in Yale University. Also included are the records of Charles Krigbaum, university organist and choir director.
Dutton Family Papers
Dwight Hall, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, minutes of meetings, financial records, membership lists, program records, committee records, scrapbooks, subject files, conference records, publications and printed material, and related materials concerning the activities of Dwight Hall at Yale.
Episcopal Church at Yale records
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, publications, and other materials created or received by Robert B. Meyer, Jr., as a member of the Governing Board and Development Committee of the Episcopal Church at Yale.
Foreign Missionary Band, Yale College, records
The records consist of a biographical sketchbook, a constitution, and by-laws documenting the operations of the Yale Foreign Missionary Band (also known as the United Band of Foreign Missionaries).
Missionary Society, Yale University, records
The records consist of a constitution, minutes, and membership lists documenting the operations of the Yale Missionary Society.