Showing Collections: 181–200 of 731
- American literature -- 20th century 138
- Photographs 116
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 106
- Audiovisual materials 80
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 77
- Born digital 67
- Photographic prints 62
- Authors 53
- American poetry -- 20th Century 47
- LGBTQ resource 38
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 37
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 33
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 31
- Sound recordings 24
- Poets, American -- 20th century 22
- Scrapbooks 22
- Authors, English -- 19th century 19
- Drawings (visual works) 19
- Authors, American 18
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 18 ∧ less
- French 27
- German 21
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Italian 9
- Russian 7
- Latin 3
- Chinese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Japanese 2
- Polish 2
- Portuguese 2
- Yiddish 2
- Choctaw 1
- Cherokee 1
- Danish 1
- Estonian 1
- Finnish 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Norwegian 1 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 18
- Yale University 14
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 13
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 13
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- William H. Brown Collection 12
- Bailey, Laura E., 1951- 11
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 11
- Star Distributors, Ltd 10
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 9
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 9
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 8
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 7
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 7
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 7
- William Reese Co. 7
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6 ∧ less
The collection contains letters written by Dreiser to colleagues and friends, two literary manuscripts, seven printed writings from published periodicals, and a group of clippings and ephemera about Dreiser and his work. Correspondents include Ernest Augustus Boyd, Dudley Nichols, Willard Huntington Wright, and the agency Management Ernest Briggs.
The collection consists chiefly of bound manuscript diaries and corresponding typescript transcriptions. Also included in the collection is a bound manuscript recipe book, two letters, and a theater script translated into English from French by Dunlap entitled Thirty Years or The Life of a Gamester or The Gambler's Fate.
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
Contains letters from T. S. Eliot to various individuals, drafts of writings by Eliot, and writings on Eliot by Helen Gardner. Portions of the collection are photocopies and photostats of material held by other repositories.
The papers contain correspondence, business and legal papers, diaries, and other papers documenting the mining interests and family history of John Louville, Edwin Ruthven, Charles Harris, and Joseph Wilson Emerson of Portland, Maine and Colorado.
The collection consists of alphabetically arranged correspondence between readers of Esquire Magazine and the magazine's editors concerning an article by Richard Rovere on the question of Ezra Pound's possible release from his continuing incarceration in St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Insane. Respondents include John Dos Passos, Robert Graves, Norman Mailer, Kenneth Rexroth, William Carlos Williams, and Richard Wilbur.
Research files for the publication of William R. Goulding's journal documenting his 1849 journey to California, California Odyssey. Includes subject files pertaining to Goulding and his work as a physician, Etter's correspondence with coeditor Howard Lamar and Warwick Goulding, maps pertaining to and photographs of Goulding, and a computer disk of notes on and photographs of Goulding.
52 ALS and 15 TLS from N. N. Evreinov to Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow, 6 carbons of letters from Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow to N. N. Evreinov. Also includes correspondence between Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow and Anna Aleksandrovna Evreinova, Arthur Lourié, and various printed materials (theatrical programs, clippings, memorial notices) and photographs relating to N. N. Evreinov.
The collection consists of material generated by Curt von Faber du Faur as author, collector, literary historian, curator of the Yale Collection of German Literature, and Yale faculty member. Material comprises writings, including drafts of literary and critical works, articles, lectures, and essays; correspondence; and personal papers.