Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Berkeley Divinity School 2
- Yale University. Divinity School 2
- Andover Newton Theological School 1
- Connecticut. Commission on Child Welfare 1
- General Council of the Congregational and Christian Churches of the United States 1
- Holladay, William Lee 1
- Keck, Leander E., 1928- 1
- Kullīyat al-Lāhūt lil-Sharq al-Adná 1
- Ladd, William Palmer, 1870-1941 1
- National Citizens Political Action Committee 1
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America 1
- National Religion and Labor Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Niebuhr, H. Richard (Helmut Richard), 1894-1962 1
- Niebuhr, Reinhold, 1892-1971 1
- Oxnam, G. Bromley (Garfield Bromley), 1891-1963 1
- Paton, Alan, 1903-1988 1
- Phelps-Stokes Fund 1
- Pope, Liston, 1909-1974 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 1
- United Church of Christ 1 ∧ less
Berkeley Divinity School records
Call Number: RG 216
Overview: These are the official archives of Berkeley Divinity School, a seminary of the Episcopal Church, which affiliated with Yale Divinity School in 1971.
William L. Holladay papers
Call Number: RG 302
Overview: The papers comprise the professional and personal correspondence, teaching files, writings, and public talks that document William L. Holladay's career as a scholar of the Old Testament, his teaching career at both the Near East School of Theology and the Andover Newton Theological School, and his work as a minister for the United Church of Christ.
Dates: 1873-2012, bulk 1960-1997
Leander E. Keck Papers
Call Number: RG 256
Overview: Writings, lectures, course-related materials, and correspondence document the life and work of Leander E. Keck, who served as Dean of the Yale Divinity School from 1979 to 1989 and Winkley Professor of Biblical Theology from 1979, Emeritus as of January 1998.
William Palmer Ladd Papers
Call Number: RG 136
Overview: Correspondence, sermons, writings, and collected material document the work of William Palmer Ladd (1870-1941), who was Dean of Berkeley Divinity School from 1918 to 1941. Of particular interest is documentation related to charges of socialism brought against Berkeley Divinity School and its Dean following a lecture on Russia delivered at the school in December 1919.
Liston Pope Papers
Call Number: RG 49
Overview: The papers document Pope's career and thought. They are primarily related to his professional work, but personal insights are also available, particularly in the correspondence with his wife and friends. The collection provides information about theological education in the United States, the activities of the ecumenical movement during the 1950s, the relationship of the church (particularly the Congregational denomination) to social concerns such as labor and race relations during the 1950s....
Records of Religious Educational Institutions
Call Number: RG 33
Overview: Record Group 33 is an open collection composed primarily of printed material from the institutions represented. This collection includes records from religious educational institutions in the United States and Canada, dating from 1808 to 1974.