Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Theater 6
- College students -- Societies, etc. 4
- Acting -- Study and teaching 3
- Drama -- Study and teaching 3
- Photographs 3
- Playbills 3
- Theater programs 3
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Theatrical posters, American 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- College and school drama, American -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Comedy sketches 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Photoprints 1
- Prompt books 1
- Repertory theater 1
- Theater -- Production and direction 1
- Theater -- Public relations 1
- Theater management 1 ∧ less
- Yale School of Drama 6
- Yale University 6
- Yale Repertory Theatre 2
- Yale University. Department of Drama 2
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 2
- Brook, Peter, 1925- 1
- Brustein, Robert Sanford, 1927- 1
- Crainford, Leonard 1
- Jackson, Barry, 1879-1960 1
- McMullan, Frank Alonzo, 1907- 1
- New Productions 1
- Nicoll, Allardyce, 1894-1976 1
- Richards, Lloyd, 1919-2006 1
- Starnes, Leland 1
- Stein, Howard 1
- Suite 13 1 ∧ less
The records consist primarily of the production files maintained by Leland Starnes as director of the Yale Dramatic Association (Yale Dramat). Included are prompt scripts, notes, photographs, cast lists, rehearsal schedules, sheet music, budgets, ground plans, stage designs (sketches), programs, posters, sound recordings, and newsclippings. Also included are a complete set of meeting minutes of the Yale Dramatic Association from 1960 to 1968 and a small amount of correspondence.
The records consist of marketing and publicity files, including press releases, clippings, photographs, posters, programs and newsletters documenting productions of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
The papers consist of correspondence, topical files, lecture notes, production files and prompt books, typescripts and manuscripts, photographs, costume and set drawings, and printed material documenting Frank McMullan's career in educational and professional theatre.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.