Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Academy of Medicine of Philadelphia 1
- Arthur H. Clark Company 1
- Baxter, J. H. (Jedediah H.), 1837-1890 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Breed, Shub. (Shubael), 1759-1840 1
- Bushnell & Hubbard 1
- Circleville Light and Power Company 1
- Clerc, Laurent, 1785-1869 1
- Cogswell, James, 1720-1807 1
- Cogswell, James, 1746-1792 1
- Cogswell, Mary Ledyard 1
- Cogswell, Mason Fitch, 1761-1830 1
- Cogswell, Samuel, 1754-1790 1
- Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences 1
- Cowper, William, 1731-1800 1
- Davenport, John, 1752-1830 1
- Doolittle, Mark, 1781-1855 1
- Dunmore, John Murray, Earl of, 1732-1809 1
- Dwight, Nathaniel, 1770-1831 1
- Dwight, Theodore, 1764-1846 1 ∧ less
Call Number: GEN MSS 920
Overview: The papers primarily consist of correspondence received by Mason Fitch Cogswell from family, friends, and professional colleagues. Prominent among the correspondents are Cogswell's brother Samuel Cogswell, his nephew James Lloyd Cogswell of Long Island, New York, his friend Theodore Dwight, the Caribbean planter Charles Joseph Sibert, Vicomte de Cornillon, and deaf education pioneers Laurent Clerc and T. H. Gallaudet. Other colleagues in the papers are the Reverend Ebenezer Fitch, Connecticut...
Dates: 1772-1853, bulk 1790-1830
Call Number: GEN MSS 803
Overview: The Howard Jones papers consist of correspondence, personal papers, writings, and other documents relating to Jones, his parents, sister Genevieve, and other family members. Present are his essays and speeches on subjects such as birds, medicine, the history of medicine, and the history of Circleville, Ohio, particularly concerning the region's American Indians, in the form of manuscripts, typescripts, and printed ephemera. Business papers include correspondence and documents relating to the...
Dates: 1835-1951, bulk 1879-1946
Call Number: GEN MSS 338
Overview: Correspondence and research files. Correspondence includes letters to Lane, with copies of some of his replies, regarding the Beaumont Medical Club, and in response to articles by Lane on William Henry Carmalt, Jean-Francois Coste, Robert Willan, and other subjects. Research files include articles, clippings and notes, in folders entitled "Medical History - General","Medical History - France - École de Médicine, Montpellier", "Medical History - France - St. Louis Hospital, Paris", "Medicine...
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1113
Overview: The Sherwin B. Nuland Papers, which span from 1940 to 2014, contain correspondence, writings, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers related to Sherwin B. Nuland's life and work.
Dates: circa 1940s-2014