Showing Collections: 41–60 of 131
- Manuscripts and Archives 123
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 3
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Medicine 68
- Physicians 43
- Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection 23
- Educators 19
- Public health 17
- Medicine -- Study and teaching 15
- Families 12
- Diaries 8
- Medicine -- History 8
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 8
- Connecticut 7
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions 7
- Medicine -- United States 7
- Medical care 6
- Medicine -- Practice 6
- Women 6
- Account books 5
- Europe -- Description and travel 5
- Health insurance 5
- Health services administrators 5 ∧ less
- Yale University 47
- Yale University. School of Medicine 33
- American Public Health Association 9
- Cushing, Harvey, 1869-1939 7
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 6
- Rosen, George, 1910-1977 6
- Roemer, Milton Irwin, 1916-2001 5
- Sheps, Cecil G. (Cecil George), 1913-2004 5
- Sigerist, Henry E. (Henry Ernest), 1891-1957 5
- Winslow, C.-E. A. (Charles-Edward Amory), 1877-1957 5
- Brewster, Agnes Wharton, 1908- 4
- Falk, I. S. (Isidore Sydney), 1899-1984 4
- Falk, Leslie A. 4
- Group Health Association of America 4
- Kerr, Lorin E., 1909- 4
- Milbank Memorial Fund 4
- Sinai, Nathan, 1894-1977 4
- Snoke, Albert W. (Albert Waldo), 1907- 4
- Stanton, Madeline E. (Madeline Earle) 4
- Terris, Milton, 1915- 4 ∧ less
M. Felix Freshwater papers
Clements Collard Fry papers
The papers consist of correspondence, financial material, book orders, memorabilia, writings, and printed matter of Clements Collard Fry. Also included is a collection of S. Weir Mitchell material, 1771-1929, including writings, notebooks, photographs, correspondence, announcements, appointments, clippings, and printed matter.
Anna Fuller Fund records
The records consist of grant reports, financial records, and correspondence documenting the status and recipients of the Anna Fuller Fund and the Anna Fuller Prize. Included is a photocopy of Egbert C. Fuller's will.
Myron Genel, Associate Dean, School of Medicine, Yale University, records
Robert Gifford, Associate Dean for Education and Student Affairs, School of Medicine, Yale University, records
Records consists of correspondence, memoranda, and meeting minutes arranged chronologically.
Daniel Coit Gilman papers
Correspondence, writings, lectures, and other papers of Daniel Coit Gilman, educator, university president, and author. Included are papers regarding Gilman's career at Yale, the University of California, and Johns Hopkins University. Important correspondents include Charles M. Andrews, James Dwight Dana, William Henry Brewer, Timothy Dwight, Benjamin Silliman, Theodore Dwight Woolsey, and Andrew Dickson White.
Hugh Payne Greeley papers
The papers consist of correspondence, printed matter, newspaper clippings, financial records, and writings, which document Hugh Payne Greeley's attempt to establish a medical practice and hospital in the remote fishing community of Pilley's Island, Newfoundland.
Phillips F. and Ruth A. Greene papers
Samuel Clark Harvey papers
Personal and professional papers of Samuel Clark Harvey.
Hematopoiesis research project, School of Medicine, Yale University, records
The records consist of data and research notebooks documenting the hematopoiesis research project of Diana Krause, associate professor of laboratory medicine and pathology at the Yale School of Medicine.
Dorothy M. Horstmann papers
The papers include include correspondence, writings, research data, notes, memorabilia, and photographs, which document Dorothy Horstmann's years at the Yale School of Medicine as a bio-medical researcher and teacher. The papers highlight her accomplishments in understanding and controlling the transmission of poliomyelitis and rubella.
Edward H. and Lotta C. Hume papers
Lee Sanford Hyde papers
Alexander Bryan Johnson papers
The papers consist almost entirely of letters between Alexander Johnson and members of his family, with a small number relating to his business affairs and publications. Also included is a genealogical chart showing the ancestry of his first wife, Abigail Louisa Adams.
Howard Jones papers
Robert Kaplan papers
The collection consists of correspondence, research materials and unpublished writings of Robert Kaplan. The research materials and writings document John L. Lewis, the UMWA Welfare and Retirement Fund, and Josephine Roche, retirement fund director.
Robert Porter Keep Papers
Edward John Kempf papers
Correspondence, writings, research materials, and personal papers of Edward J. Kempf, American psychiatrist, psychologist, author, and pioneer in the field of psychosomatic medicine. The papers consist primarily of various drafts of Kempf's articles and books and correspondence with other psychiatrists and psychologists relating to his work. Correspondents include William C. Menninger, Adolph Meyer, and Gardner Murphy.
Lorin Edgar Kerr papers
Arnold Carl Klebs papers
The papers consist of correspondence, research notes, manuscripts, printed matter, and photographs.