Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Andover Theological Seminary 1
- Cleaveland, Elisha Lord, 1806-1866 1
- Institute of Sacred Music 1
- Third Congregational Church (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Third Congregational Society (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Yale College (1718-1887). Theological Department 1
- Yale University 1
- Yale University. Divinity School 1 ∧ less
Elisha Lord Cleaveland papers
Call Number: MS 139
Overview: The papers deal chiefly with his ministry in the Third Congregational Church of New Haven and include diaries, account books, clippings, lecture notes, and sermons. The 1,300 sermons make up three-fourths of the papers. His diaries (1850-1864) are largely a record of his ministerial duties, but also contain an account of his brother's death (December 1863) and of his visits to a criminal condemned to be executed (July 1846). The lecture notes were apparently intended for use at the Andover...
Divinity School, Yale University, records
Call Number: RU 167
Overview: The records consist of reports, minutes, lists, correspondence, subject files, daybooks, alumni records, student prize materials, and student data documenting the administrative operations of the Yale Divinity School.
Institute of Sacred Music, Yale University, records
Call Number: RU 1156
Overview: The records consist of student and faculty records from the Institute of Sacred Music, Worship and the Arts.