Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Arab-Israeli conflict 1
- Aramaic language -- Religious aspects 1
- Archaeology and religion 1
- Baptists 1
- China -- History -- Boxer Rebellion, 1899-1901 1
- Christian education 1
- Christian education -- United States -- Curricula 1
- Christianity and other religions -- Judaism 1
- Clergy 1
- Congregationalism 1
- Greek language, Biblical 1
- Hebrew language 1
- Middle East 1
- Missionaries 1
- Missions -- China 1
- Missions -- Thailand 1
- Old Testament scholars 1
- Religion -- Fieldwork 1
- Religious education 1
- Theology -- Study and teaching 1 ∧ less
- Newton Theological Institution 3
- American Baptist Foreign Mission Society 1
- Andover Theological Seminary 1
- Associated Commissions for the Development of the Rural Church in New England 1
- Auburn Theological Seminary (Auburn, N.Y.) 1
- Bangor Theological Seminary (Me.) 1
- Boston University. School of Theology 1
- Colby College 1
- Dunstan, J. Leslie (John Leslie), 1901- 1
- Ferré, Nels F. S. (Nels Frederick Solomon), 1908-1971 1
- Foster family 1
- Foster, Clara Matilda Hess, 1859-1949 1
- Foster, John Barton, 1822-1897 1
- Foster, John Hess, 1891- 1
- Foster, John Marshall, 1857-1924 1
- Hartford Theological Seminary 1
- Holladay, William Lee 1
- Interseminary Commission for Training for the Rural Ministry 1
- Kullīyat al-Lāhūt lil-Sharq al-Adná 1 ∧ less
Andover Newton Faculty Publications Collection
This collection contains publications by faculty of Andover Newton Theological School and its predecessors, Andover Theological Seminary and the Newton Theological Institution. These writings were gathered into the collection in order to provide a consolidated repository for the works of Andover Newton faculty.
Andover Newton Theological School Alumni Files
The Alumni files contain information about graduates of Andover Newton Theological School and its predecessors, Andover Theological Seminary and Newton Theological Institution.
Andover Newton Theological School Theses Collection
This collection includes theses from Andover Newton Theological School, and its predecessors Andover Theological Seminary and Newton Theological Institution.
J. Leslie Dunstan papers
The Dunstan Papers document his professional life, primarily as a faculty member at Andover Newton Theological School. The correspondence (1936-1954) is that of Dunstan and Paul S. Minear, and provides detailed accounts of the life and work of both men during that period. Minear was a professor of Biblical Theology at Yale Divinity School.
Nels F. S. Ferré Papers
The collection documents the professional life of Nels F. S. Ferré, who was professor of Christian Theology at Andover Newton Theological School (then known as Andover Theological Seminary - 1939-1950, 1957-1965), at Vanderbilt University, and at the College of Wooster.
Foster Family Papers
William L. Holladay papers
The papers comprise the professional and personal correspondence, teaching files, writings, and public talks that document William L. Holladay's career as a scholar of the Old Testament, his teaching career at both the Near East School of Theology and the Andover Newton Theological School, and his work as a minister for the United Church of Christ.
Interseminary Commission for Training for the Rural Ministry Records
Newton Theological Institution Records
These are the official archives of Newton Theological Institution, a seminary of the Baptist Church, which formally affiliated with Andover Theological Seminary in 1965 to become Andover Newton Theological School.