Showing Collections: 1–10 of 10
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Student housing 4
- College students 3
- China -- Economic conditions -- 1912-1949 1
- Clergy 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- College chaplains 1
- Currency question 1
- Depressions -- 1929 1
- Diaries 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching 1
- Economists 1
- Educators 1
- Finance 1
- Gold standard 1
- India -- Economic conditions -- 1918-1947 1
- Inflation (Finance) -- France 1
- Japan -- Economic conditions -- 1918-1945 1
- New Haven (Conn.) 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 4
- Davenport College (Yale University) 4
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 4
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 4
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 4
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 3
- Ezra Stiles College (Yale University) 3
- Morse College (Yale University) 3
- Silliman College (Yale University) 3
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 3
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Yale University. Council of Masters 2
- Abbot Academy 1
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 1
- Austin Riggs Foundation 1
- B'nai B'rith Hillel Foundations 1
- Battell Chapel Memorial Fund 1 ∧ less
The records consist of minutes and associated files of the monthly Yale Council of Masters meetings.
The records, generally maintained by the chair of the council, consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, studies and surveys, committee files, and subject files documenting the policies and procedures of the Yale Council of Masters, which oversees affairs related to two or more residential colleges. The records do not include the Council of Masters meeting files, which are classed in Record Unit 299.
The records consist of correspondence, budget materials, and subject files documenting student activities and accomplishments, scholarships, athletics, and student employment.
Pierson College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1951-1973 maintained by the master
The records consist of student records maintained by the master of Pierson College, Yale University.
Pierson College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1964-2017 maintained by the dean
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Pierson College, Yale University.
The records consist of courses of study, correspondence, budgets, and proposals documenting courses (seminars) offered through the Yale residential colleges.
The materials consist of photographs (with negatives) of interior views of the following residential colleges at Yale: Branford, Calhoun, Davenport, Jonathan Edwards, Pierson, Saybrook, and Trumbull. Included are photographs of each college's dining room, library, commons, and master's house. Also included is the original negative for each photograph.