Showing Collections: 21–30 of 30
- Law 10
- Lawyers 10
- Educators 5
- Law -- Study and teaching 5
- Diaries 4
- Law teachers 4
- Account books 2
- Civil rights -- United States 2
- Families 2
- Judges 2
- Law schools 2
- Law students 2
- New Haven (Conn.) 2
- Photographs 2
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th Century 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Academic freedom 1
- Africa -- Description and travel 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 20
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 3
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 3
- American Civil Liberties Union 2
- Borchard, Edwin, 1884-1951 2
- Cardozo, Benjamin N. (Benjamin Nathan), 1870-1938 2
- Douglas, William O. (William Orville), 1898-1980 2
- Fortas, Abe, 1910-1982 2
- Hand, Learned, 1872-1961 2
- Hull, Cordell, 1871-1955 2
- McDougal, Myres S. (Myres Smith), 1906-1998 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Rostow, Eugene V. (Eugene Victor), 1913-2002 2
- Stevens, Robert Bocking, 1933- 2
- Stone, Harlan Fiske, 1872-1946 2
- Swan, Thomas W. (Thomas Walter), 1877-1975 2
- Tilson, John Q. (John Quillin), 1866-1958 2
- United States. District Court (Connecticut) 2
- United States. Supreme Court 2 ∧ less
The papers consist of reports, correspondence, and working papers documenting the professional life of Robert Stevens and the activities of the E.A.C.S.O., the East African Community, and the Commission on East African Cooperation.
Correspondence, speeches, photographs, awards, clippings, and miscellanea documenting the professional career of Thomas Walter Swan, a lawyer, judge, and dean of the Yale Law School, 1916-1927.
The papers document Stanton Wheeler's professional career at the Yale Law School and include teaching files from courses he taught at Yale; correspondence; drafts of publications and other writings; files pertaining to his scholarly research interests; and files related to Wheeler's involvement with committees and professional organizations.
The records consist of by-laws and minutes of the board of directors of the YLSF, annual reports, brochures and other printed materials documenting fund raising activities of the Yale Law School during 1963-2004.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, finance records, lists, certificates, and miscellaneous papers documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Law School. Topics include admissions, legal societies and associations, publications and journals, bar examinations, commencement, curriculum, faculty, scholarships, and student affairs.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, lecture notes, and assorted administrative files documenting the activities and operations of the dean of the Yale Law School.